Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheap Aspiration Rewards (V4 Feb.3)

by Shimrod101 Posted 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:05 PM - Updated 4th Feb 2015 at 12:17 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated for Feb. 3rd patch

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:10 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:21 PM
I needed this so badly! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:25 PM
awesome thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:32 PM
Need this. Taking forever to reach 4,000. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:36 PM
This was SO SO NEEDED!!! I was so disappointed with how little aspiration points they get from completing big things. Though I would love a version of this that is just half the cost instead of so super cheap.

But still, so awesome, thank you so so much for this!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:11 PM
Nice work, Shimrod! I would like to second the request for a 50% version, if and when you have the time.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:14 PM
Well I guess if I must, I must. lol.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:22 PM
Thanks so much. I agree with the poster above that the cost of the rewards was out of proportion with the amount of points accumulated in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:32 PM
Thanks for this. Is this ok to use with other mods we have to change the cfg for? And does this only work with the newer patch? I'm noticing newer mods don't work for me and I don't have the newest patch yet 😞
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
mods not working for some odd reason i see it as enabled in game but everything in game is default price
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by risiera
Thanks for this. Is this ok to use with other mods we have to change the cfg for? And does this only work with the newer patch? I'm noticing newer mods don't work for me and I don't have the newest patch yet 😞

It is only incompatible with another mod if the mod specifically uses the Whims.whims.tracker XML. This is made on the newest patch yes, I will always be on the newest patch level immediately. I'm actually coming to the conclusion that anyone not on the newest patch cannot use XML tuning mods. I'm not talking about Scripting mods or other CC, XML specifically.

This workaround with the unpackedmod folder and the Resource.cfg change was instituted with the newest patch I think, because the game would not read XML inside of a .package. So for anyone on an earlier patch level it's possible that XML cannot be read inside of a .package file at all, regardless.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Well I guess if I must, I must. lol.

I would love that as well. I like sims to work for their rewards, but the way the game was designed, it is almost impossible to gain many of these rewards unless you let them live forever.

Here you'll find more downloads by me; GoddessByline's SimPage and N99

"Remember to always be yourself... Unless you suck."
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM
Thanks so much Shimrod! You're awesome! I noticed too many of the rewards were too expensive. I do have aging turned off for now in my game, but, still I don't want to spend what seems like forever getting these really expensive rewards.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:53 PM
Woohoo! Thank you very much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:09 PM
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:19 PM
Thank yhu very much >/////< >u<
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:22 PM
Thank you so much. I was waiting for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:59 AM
Oh thank you so much! My original sim is now an elder and even after doing a ton of her whims and stuff she has no where near the amount of points needed to get the top rewards. This is a huge life saver. Now if only they all could be free.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:26 AM
This is a lifesaver but don't you think it's a little too cheap?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:28 AM
ooh thank youi
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:30 AM
Now this was a much needed mod Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:38 AM
I love you!!! ^o^ Thank You!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:12 AM
Very awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:41 AM
Loving this, thank you so much! Now if only someone made a decent skin replacement I'd be happy!
Page 1 of 8