Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Autonomous Phone Actions (OUTDATED)

by SimsProductions Posted 29th Sep 2014 at 3:14 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2017 at 11:42 PM by SimsProductions

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:19 PM
Thanks! It was really starting to bug me how as soon as I started a new game, all 6 or such would immediately pull out their phones and start messing around on them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:30 PM
arrrrr ! MUCH needed ! Many thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:38 PM
Thank you! Now maybe I can start a homeless sim challenge, without their annoying magic phones making everything easy as pie.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:49 PM
THANK YOU! Every time I'm trying to take pictures when I've created something the sim is turning the head down every two seconds.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:51 PM
can u make mod that add gardening (harvest and tend garden) to autonomalay ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:04 PM
"This is annoying enough in real life! "...
Yes.
Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:01 PM
Yay! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:24 PM
This is yet another much needed mod, thank you so much for this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:34 PM
This is perfect, thank you so much!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 5:55 PM
Nice one. Hey, is this actually the first "non autonomous mod" for Sims 4? Because the players are desperate for them. There's a very long list for the no autonomy mods now, and the game has only just started. Almost by route, whatever annoyed the pants off you is Sims 2 and Sims 3 is doing likewise is Sims 4. I thought Maxis said sims in Sims 4 were supposed to be more smart. That's their whole advertising pitch for the game. Yet how come not a single sim knows how to turn off a stereo even to save their lives?
Bring on the non autonomous mods, please. Save our dumb sims from themselves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Nice one. Hey, is this actually the first "non autonomous mod" for Sims 4? Because the players are desperate for them. There's a very long list for the no autonomy mods now, and the game has only just started. Almost by route, whatever annoyed the pants off you is Sims 2 and Sims 3 is doing likewise is Sims 4. I thought Maxis said sims in Sims 4 were supposed to be more smart. That's their whole advertising pitch for the game. Yet how come not a single sim knows how to turn off a stereo even to save their lives?
Bring on the non autonomous mods, please. Save our dumb sims from themselves.

I agree. The Sims are indeed smarter but nothing shocking or revolutionary. They're still 'puppets' who tend to do the same interaction over and over again when the player isn't controlling them.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:07 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for this, my sims were driving me crazy with always using there phones, we are in need of so many "no autonomous" mods, so again thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:48 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:52 PM
OMG. I cannot thank you enough!! This was so very, very frustrating :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:03 PM
YES! Thanks you! Finally someone made this. I'm really happy now
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:10 PM
Great Mod. A lot of people are going to love it. Any way to create a Mod that doesn't totally disable the autonomy but perhaps lowers it to perhaps a tiny 5% or 10% chance to mess with the phone as opposed to the EA default?

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by centerman
Great Mod. A lot of people are going to love it. Any way to create a Mod that doesn't totally disable the autonomy but perhaps lowers it to perhaps a tiny 5% or 10% chance to mess with the phone as opposed to the EA default?

Thanks for the suggestion
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:28 PM
I have wanted this ever since I bought the game. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 12:13 AM
Thank God. I was getting so annoyed with the "phone fondling". When I got 2 sims to interact and I moved the camera for maybe 1 minute elsewhere one of them was playing on his/her phone when I got back to them. Makes me mad in RL, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:12 AM
Thank you! I'm about to remove all computers from one of my house holds, So tired of characters coming to visit, they walk in and go straight to the computer. Yeh, just like real life. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:23 AM
great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:15 PM
Thank you...very useful :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:53 PM
OMGosh! Thank you so much for making this! I've been waiting for this download since the game came out!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:19 PM
Erm, having the mod in for several hours already, the kid in my last played family autonomously played Blick-block on his phone.
Page 1 of 4