Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleep All Night

by ReubenHood Posted 18th Oct 2014 at 11:53 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2014 at 11:59 AM by ReubenHood

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Deceased
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:20 AM
Yes, this mod IS useful! :)

Edit: BTW - this is pretty much the same reason I made the "Call Anytime" mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:24 AM
I was waitting for this mod so badly! Thanks ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Yes, this mod IS useful!

Edit: BTW - this is pretty much the same reason I made the "Call Anytime" mod!

Thanks! I was thinking I was the only one who was frustrated by Sims waking up throughout the night!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:23 AM
Thank you,

I dislike my sim waking up in the middle of the night. This is perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:39 AM
This is amazing! I haven't bought the full energy bar reward because I figured I'd get bored babysitting my sims but now I will, thanks for making this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gogolinc
This is amazing! I haven't bought the full energy bar reward because I figured I'd get bored babysitting my sims but now I will, thanks for making this!

No problem, this is exactly why I made the mod! I love having my whole family sleep through the night, even the never sleepy Sims!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 4:38 AM
Perfect. Thank you, one of my must have mods on Sims 2 was sleep through the night. Thank you for coming through on the Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:15 AM
thank you! ^.^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 10:38 AM
thank you, I got fed up telling my sim it wasn't time for breakfast at 1 in morning and go back to bed
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:30 PM
Thank you very much for this mod. My Sims will be able to get a good night. I have a question, how did you remove the zzz on your image ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:04 PM
Thank You!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:12 PM
this is realy a great mod so thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by willo66
Thank you very much for this mod. My Sims will be able to get a good night. I have a question, how did you remove the zzz on your image ?

I took the picture as soon as the Sim went into the bed and started sleeping, just before the "Zzz's" started.
Is Claeric
#15 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 4:01 PM
How does this work for autonomy? Do sims still wake up in the morning at all or am I forced to check each and every sim in the house to get them up?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarity
How does this work for autonomy? Do sims still wake up in the morning at all or am I forced to check each and every sim in the house to get them up?

They'll still wake up according to their schedule. Each Sim has a scheduled wake-up time that is determined by their career (i.e. unemployed Sims will wake up naturally at 8 am, Sims in school will wake up at 6 am, etc.) This mod only stops the wake-up event that occurs when the Energy stat reaches 100, keeping them asleep until they reach that predetermined wake-up time. They also wake up if their needs get too low.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReubenHood
I took the picture as soon as the Sim went into the bed and started sleeping, just before the "Zzz's" started.

Ah ok I understand, thank you for your quick post. I thought it was with a mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 4:28 AM
I can't agree with you more! Sims need to get up in the MORNING.
Thank you for making and sharing this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 9:17 AM
thank you very much, I thought the same thing, my sims never sleep, but now thanks to your mods sleep yay
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 10:52 PM
This is probably the most useful mod I have. Sims schedules in game are so ****ed up, this helps a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 7:30 AM
Thanks, friend! Now I can actually use the beds that provided 10 Energy without having to put my Sims back to bed multiple times a night.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 5:30 PM
Thank you!! Just a quick question. Does this mod need to be updated for the 10/21/14 patch?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Etta01
Thank you!! Just a quick question. Does this mod need to be updated for the 10/21/14 patch?

Nope, the buff this modifies has been left unchanged by the update!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:02 PM
Thank you Reuben, love all your mods!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:00 AM
Love it! <3
Page 1 of 3