Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: *As requested* Bathroom Accessories Set *update 4/25/05*

by thefuzmixman Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 8:48 AM - Updated 5th May 2005 at 2:42 PM by thefuzmixman

361 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 356 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 15
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:56 AM
ooh those are all awesome! btw whered youd you get that awesome toilet rug thing :p
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:58 AM
Brilliant thankyou, my bathrooms always look empty.
You guys cease to amaze me
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:04 AM
wow nicky, i LOVE your avy!!! i wanna say.. tool?
#5 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:04 AM
Its the little things that make the game great ,Ive been looking for things like this for ages with no luck ,until now Thank you :P
Instructor
#6 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 10:10 AM
Great job! And what about some cute toilet paper holder?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:52 PM
Looks great, thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:58 PM
Cool! Btw, why would you have a towel above a toilet? Lol...
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:07 PM
This suff so nice thanks for sharing it thefuzmixman
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:10 PM
Thanks! Are you sure your not taking new requests?
Instructor
#11 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 1:15 PM
Oh nice. Was looking for towel racks. Saw a few others, but I like yours and trust them more because you list the poly count and I don't have to export the darned things and check myself.

I see you also use Max and convert via Milkshape. That's what I do too. I learned on Max and I'm used to it now, just can't get used to Milky's interface.
#12 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:47 PM
These are great, thank you =)
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 2:48 PM
Nice job, downloading (2030 polys :wow: ??? I think i'll only download the bar. :fallen: ..)
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:44 PM
Good job, now sims dont wipe their hands on their clothes
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 5:56 PM
These are great! Thank you! They look nice in-game, especially with lightswitches on the wall near them. (Don't remember who made the light switches, but I have become addicted with shocking speed!)

For even more wonderful realism, could you try your hand at countertop clutter next- like one big mess of toothbrushes in a cup, a tube of toothpaste lying next to it, contact solution and a tiny contact case next to those, plus assorted lotions, hairsprays, etc. --- all in one object.

Someone did this for Sims 1, with various colors and amounts of stuff, but I imagine it would be a whole lot harder to do in Sims 2. If you could do it, though, you'd have my complete adoration!

Thanks for the towels! My bathrooms look even better now! (Plain towels are already available from Echo666 at TSR, but I like yours better in some rooms, especially the ringed ones!!!)
Forum Resident
#16 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:08 PM
These are GREAT - DL'ing now...
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#17 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:32 PM
yay for more accessories!!!
Instructor
#18 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:35 PM
I love it, I've been waiting for these.. now we need a toilet paper thingy, you know it's always irked me that the sims don't use toilet paper.. gross.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 6:43 PM
Yay, I'm so happy to finally have some decent looking towels and towel racks.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 7:31 PM
Bravo!! Just what I have been looking for! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigo
Great job! And what about some cute toilet paper holder?

im working on it

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Master
Cool! Btw, why would you have a towel above a toilet? Lol...

lol. that's what i see! my apartment my family's houses... friends houses. Now, the towel's purpose is purely a decorative one. It's not supposed to be used, just there to add color or whatever to the room. Sometimes there are (unlit) candles or seashells right about the toilet on the top of the tank. also sometimes there is a cabinet right above the towel. I may make one. i don't know yet.

xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silentthunder19
These are great! Thank you! They look nice in-game, especially with lightswitches on the wall near them. (Don't remember who made the light switches, but I have become addicted with shocking speed!)

For even more wonderful realism, could you try your hand at countertop clutter next- like one big mess of toothbrushes in a cup, a tube of toothpaste lying next to it, contact solution and a tiny contact case next to those, plus assorted lotions, hairsprays, etc. --- all in one object.

Someone did this for Sims 1, with various colors and amounts of stuff, but I imagine it would be a whole lot harder to do in Sims 2. If you could do it, though, you'd have my complete adoration!

Thanks for the towels! My bathrooms look even better now! (Plain towels are already available from Echo666 at TSR, but I like yours better in some rooms, especially the ringed ones!!!)

yea, i don't love the ones done by echo. the folds looked strange. i made mine much more subtle and realistic imo. I do however like the plentiful amount of recolors echo released which is why i give yall full permission to recolor these if you would like.

clutter is a good idea. i thought of a simple soap dish and perhaps a holder that attaches to the wall for your toothbrushes. I never did think about "real" clutter. i know my bathroom has stuff all over the counters. lol.

xD
Field Researcher
#24 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:58 PM
Wow........Great work......thanks a lot
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:59 PM Last edited by thefuzmixman : 31st Mar 2005 at 9:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Motoki
Oh nice. Was looking for towel racks. Saw a few others, but I like yours and trust them more because you list the poly count and I don't have to export the darned things and check myself.

I see you also use Max and convert via Milkshape. That's what I do too. I learned on Max and I'm used to it now, just can't get used to Milky's interface.

Yea milkshape does have a nice little selection tool which allows you to simply drag your mouse over the polys you want to select, though. Damn ingenious. i would like max to have something like that, but all in all, i love how manuverable Max makes modeling in the viewports and the extensive knowledge about it everywhere. Also the MultiRes modifier is cool, but the HSDS is an amazing tool.

xD
Page 1 of 15