Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 4:21 AM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 19th Dec 2014 at 3:14 PM.
Default The Black Widow Challenge
For those of you who play the game in a darker way, or just like torturing sims - this challenge is for you! As the title suggests, you are the black widow ... and you are to marry and kill as many men as possible! and if there is already a challenge like this on this site then I apologize

1.Create a female sim make her any way you like but she must have the Love (Serial Romance) aspiration as for traits anything you might find helpful to fall in love faster is good
2. Move her into a lot/house and get her settled. NO Money cheats allowed!!!
3. Meet a guy and build your relationship until you can get married to him…..
4. Once married find a new romantic interest, move him in and get caught cheating
5. Kill off the Husband and marry the new guy.
6. Repeat this over again until you have 10 graves or more.
7. Keep the Graves on your lot

ONLY Building related cheats like moveObjects is allowed.
You may use the resetSim cheat if your Sim gets "stuck"
You can have as many love interests at the same time as you wish
Having Kids is your own choice
Breaking up existing relationships are not forbidden for an evil twist try stealing your best friend’s hubby
The Black Widow may not have a full time job, all money must be earned by the men she targets.
She can earn money by selling collectables she finds.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 10:15 PM
I just did this except I gave her an elder man for a husband right at the beginning

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 10:42 PM
I have started this challenge. I have made it harder by making my sim be insane. I also noticed that you don't get any money when you move in romantic interest or get married, so I just do a motherlode cheat after they are married.

I have also decided that I will be done when my sim has gotten everyone in town that is in a house.

I already have 3 "trophies" and my sim is working on a 3rd in her walled in pool. Thank god we got pools back! :D

I also wanted to note that once you achieve the serial romantic, your bonus trait is player, which means your husbands don't get jealous anymore, so I suggest you don't finish it or choose the soulmate love aspiration.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 6:47 PM Last edited by veiledstar : 20th Jan 2015 at 7:43 PM.

Here is my Black widow, Morticia. Sorry for the bad quality. I have my settings on low. Her traits are: insane, romantic, and materialistic. It was a toss up between evil and materialistic, but I thought since we would be upgrading a lot and she would be killing off husbands for money, she should be materialistic.

And her "trophy" room. Working on adding a 6th urn right now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:51 PM
Default help
HI so i really want to play this challenge but how do you kill the men? is there a cheat? because i heard death by hunger takes a long time
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:38 PM
I build a pool with a wall around it and teleport the men in it. It's only a minor cheat. It takes most of the night or day for them to die. If they are elders, woohoo them 3 times in a row and they will die from woohoo.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veiledstar
I build a pool with a wall around it and teleport the men in it. It's only a minor cheat. It takes most of the night or day for them to die. If they are elders, woohoo them 3 times in a row and they will die from woohoo.

For elders the woohoo sounds like the way to do it at least if you don't have them, pretty pleasant way to go.
You can use cow plants for killing sims you control, you can also use the pool, enter build mode and block the exit by something
Sims 4 sims are not so easy to kill as earlier sims who could die because they blocked the only path by putting an cup on the floor and was unable to get past it or pick it up.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 12:44 PM Last edited by badgirlbee : 11th Apr 2015 at 8:04 PM.
I love this challenge kinda funny. im gonna try this one .

update:

Since i thought this is going to be fun, i tried it and i actually enjoyed it ! had fun killing my husbands (okay, that sounds super crazy)

Her name is Felicia Underwood her traits are romantic, insane and evil, it's pretty funny when she's talking to herself.

as you can see at the photo above that's her first husband or should i say first victim, His name is Davon Stanfield the only trait i remember of him are materialistic and evil. I just saw this guy in front of my house and Felicia was thinking *poor guy, you're going to die soon -evil laugh- * after our wedding i immediately find another victim so i could kill him already and then when i found the next victim (seduced successfully) move him in my household then it happens, Davon saw us kissing :lovestruc like there's no tomorrow
Davon: What the hell?
Felicia: you're not supposed to be here
Felicia: I'm sorry but you need to die

Im currently working on my new victim :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:17 PM Last edited by Chantilyrose : 11th Apr 2015 at 4:30 PM.
I decided to finally try this after a few days of reading about it. My sim is 'Monique Wydow' (imaginative, I know), and her traits are Insane, Self-Assured and Romantic. I also made her aspiration Serial Romantic, since I might actually achieve it.

The first victim was poor Peter Vernick, who she found napping on a park bench, with extremely low needs. It seems like this is where every one of my sims' boyfriends come from.
Anyway, she quickly married him, then lived with him for around two days (and tried for a baby to get her first living trophy ) before spending his money on a nice pool and letting him have a little paddle in it. Shame that those walls appeared.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th May 2015 at 4:50 AM
I started this challenge and am doing an LP of it on youtube my channel is NikNak Sims if you all want to check it out
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 9:36 PM
One Problem:
My Trophy Room is overflowing with urns Four working on fifth

My Black Widow is Called Clarrie Montegermy and already has a heir (From Don Lothario) called Honna Montegermy also she is pregnant, AGAIN!!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 8:27 AM
I am so doing this challenge. xD
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veiledstar
I have started this challenge. I have made it harder by making my sim be insane. I also noticed that you don't get any money when you move in romantic interest or get married, so I just do a motherlode cheat after they are married.

I have also decided that I will be done when my sim has gotten everyone in town that is in a house.

I already have 3 "trophies" and my sim is working on a 3rd in her walled in pool. Thank god we got pools back! :D

I also wanted to note that once you achieve the serial romantic, your bonus trait is player, which means your husbands don't get jealous anymore, so I suggest you don't finish it or choose the soulmate love aspiration.

you need to move the whole household in if you want the money then you can just move the "randoms" out. just wanteed to let you know
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 6:12 PM
I once tried this, but my black widow died from embarrassment after trying to propose to her soon-to-be eight hubby.
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 10:56 PM
Random question; would anyone be interested in this challenge being make into a blog-story? Warning, it will be wordy with lots of pictures. lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 7:47 PM
I've tried it a second time. The Sims 3 version of this challenge is easier. Sims 4's romance system is difficult.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:00 PM
Sounds fun!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 8:32 PM
While reading through these comments, I thought of something. When I try it again, I'm going to try to have at least one kid with each husband before I kill him. Think of it as a sort of back up trophy. lol