Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Couples' Couch Poses

by Chibikinesis Posted 23rd Jan 2015 at 9:55 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2015 at 4:04 PM by Chibikinesis

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:36 PM
I have these from your other site, and I love using them in my stories! Thanks for sharing your poses with us.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 12roses
I have these from your other site, and I love using them in my stories! Thanks for sharing your poses with us.

Aww, you're welcome! I'm glad to hear it! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 5:39 AM
Idk how to use it , ive tried every couch lol /.\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 9:35 AM
You pose are wonderful. I alread downloaded them before on your tumblr and I was stuck by the natural of the poses and also the work on the expressions. Thanks a lot for taking your time to share them with us <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 5:27 PM
Thank you for this...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 1:54 AM
Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 12:46 PM
:))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 4:03 PM
Thanks for these, all of these. I got a lot of your poses, and you'll be seeing a lot of this comment form me: THANKS! These are awesome, cute, and create a calm, loving atmosphere.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 5:13 AM
Omg! I've been looking for these EVERYWHERE since they're on like every simstagram XD