Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hawley Manor

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 10th Feb 2015 at 11:10 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2017 at 8:19 PM by Fergus' Mind

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:48 PM
I love it! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 3:26 PM
I love the flavor of this. Atmosphere so real you can taste it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 6:12 PM
Gorgeous! Can't wait to play with it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Fergus' Mind : 11th Feb 2015 at 6:54 PM.
Thanks for the feedback! One thing I forgot to mention is that with one of my play testing families I had routing issues with the back gate. I found the fix was to simply delete it if you get this issue. The thing is that I didn't have that issue with another play testing family in another neighbourhood. So that's one thing to look out for. But other than that, enjoy!
P.S. I've now gotten round to including the story I had in mind when making this lot. Enjoy!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 10:10 PM
This is stunning, I loved the parlour and drawing room decorations especially, and the attic is superb! Having been to the Bronte parsonage personally I felt the atmosphere you created. Wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 4:50 PM
Beautifully designed home. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 11:18 PM
I really love how quaint and charming this house is. Looks like I'll be starting a new game with this beautiful manor :)
dodgy builder
#9 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:59 AM
This must be a lovely house for a family around the 1900's I like your color combinations and choice of textures on EA walls. I may turn out to steel some ideas from you if that's ok
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
...I like your color combinations and choice of textures on EA walls. I may turn out to steel some ideas from you if that's ok

Sure! Go right ahead. I'm curious to see how you would make use of them.
P.S. Thank you all for the continued feedback. As always, any issues with the lot, let me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 8:34 PM
Beautiful property, I look forward to adding it to one of my games!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:27 AM
What neighborhood do you think this house would look best in? I was thinking Moonlight Falls and creating an 'old-timey' looking family. Thanks for so much inspiration with this mansion! c:
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Insanity-Ascending
What neighborhood do you think this house would look best in? I was thinking Moonlight Falls and creating an 'old-timey' looking family. Thanks for so much inspiration with this mansion! c:

Well I currently have the manor situated in Moonlight Falls, purely because it looks most like the north of England out of the worlds I currently have. Admittedly the resemblance to the north of England isn't a very close one and I'm sure I remember seeing a custom world that would have been far more suitable. If you like, when I next get chance I can take some additional pictures of the manor in various other worlds that I have to give you further inspiration?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 2:07 AM
All of your houses have a wonderful, historic feel that is so hard to create. The different patterns and colors seem random, but when you look at them, they just mesh! It's truly fabulous work, Fergus!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 11:16 PM
Beautiful!. Aged but stately. Love it. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 6:07 PM
Absolutely in love with this lot! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 4:44 AM
nice :D
Scholar
#18 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 2:08 PM
This is a wonderful house, it's one of my favorites. But you say there's a problem with the 'back' gate? I found that the problem was with the front gate, as shown in the picture. My sim wouldn't go through it as it was, I had to delete a section of wall on either side.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor