Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RAW Shelves

by plasticbox Posted 5th Mar 2015 at 9:10 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2015 at 4:00 PM by plasticbox

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:34 PM
This is awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 10:09 PM
Thanks now I can build a food pantry!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 11:07 PM
Yet another thanks. I love your items with more deco slots. Overall I find myself using your stuff over and over again.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 11:29 PM
Good idea! Thank you for sharing.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 11:37 PM
Why are the independent fans better at this that the payed designers and devs. You never cease to amaze me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:44 AM
I really just can't get over how awesome you are, plasticbox. Thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 4:37 AM
What can I do for you? Cookies? Coffee? Margarita? ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 7:57 AM
This is the bee's knees, assuming bees even have those.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 2:14 PM
I love your placement stuff! Why didn't EA already made shelves this way without deco or with many slots? Thanks for your hard work, fixing and ideas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:40 PM
Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:57 AM
This is awesome! Really! But I want to make a new recolor on this...tho, I can't seem to export the texture because... there's no texture? Please, help. I don't know if it's because we're not allowed to recolor?
-Peace, Angeel
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 12:38 PM
This is referencing the textures from the bath shelf -- for recolouring, you need to export from there. I would also suggest you recolour the bath shelf and reference the textures, because that way you'll have more matching items (import a random texture, give it the same instance ID as your recoloured bath shelf texture -- that'll produce the material definitions you need -- and delete it again afterwards). Please post in Create if you have more questions on that (there it will be more useful than buried in a random download thread).

You are allowed to re-use my stuff, see my profile for the exact terms - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ , for the attribution please link to this thread.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:58 PM
I am somewhat shelf obsessed at the moment due to a large supply of frogs and crystals and no-where to store them. Thanks a lot for these.

There is no Planet B
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 3:54 AM
Cool more shelves for my sims to place her bug collection...lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 2:21 PM Last edited by Ltheroxettefan : 23rd Mar 2015 at 2:53 PM.
These are lovely, but I do have a problem that I'm not sure if it's my fault or some general error that might need to be looked at When I've placed the shelf and try to change texture with the design tool, the shelf "disappears" when I hover over another texture, and if I click it (as if to choose that texture), I just get the error message "script call failed". It's not a real game breaker or anything, I can still pick different textures when I buy a new shelf, but I can't redesign the old ones, apparently.

EDIT: Apparently the same thing is going on with a bunch of other CC as well, at least in my game, so I'm learning towards it being an error on my end.

Or EA's. Blaming EA is always good, because they've always done something to deserve it! :D
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 9:54 AM
See this thread over at EA for the current state of the Script Call Failed error thing. This is a general issue with CC objects.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:14 PM
Must have ! Really
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:17 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 11:08 PM
OMG thank you so much! Now I can have alchemy, crystal, bug, and frog shelves just like a real witch! Now all I have to do is wait for a WA, Supernatural, and which ever one added witches, equivalent for TS4 thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:28 AM
Thanks!
Have you ever considered making a version of this that is half the height (2 or 3 shelves only)? It would work great for stores in Get To Work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:42 AM
I think I have almost all of your creations, but a very special thanks for this one. Now my frog, fossil and crystal collections are neatly arranged thanks to your amazing shelf. thank you so much for this good idea and fine realisation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 3:28 PM
gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:25 PM
HUGE thank You! Very helpful and great work!!! :-)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 12:36 AM
These shelves need to be updated.. i've used them to sell items with GTW but my sims have issue when trying to buy something on these shelves. It works well with other shelves (from the game or from other creators)
Page 1 of 2