Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brittlebum Estate (No CC) (Two Versions)

by Metamorp Posted 5th May 2015 at 6:48 PM - Updated 7th Nov 2015 at 1:19 AM by Metamorp

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2015 at 6:36 AM
That's simply great - in size as well as taste! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Instructor
#3 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:51 AM
Looks nice, however for Seasons user, the attic may not protect your sims from heat and freeze.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th May 2015 at 3:49 PM
Thank you all for your feedback! Yeah, I do believe that the attic sadly isn't going to cut it during the colder months! I wouldn't advise putting a bedroom up there with Seasons, as you might find your Sim a touch chilled from time to time!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th May 2015 at 7:40 PM
really loving this series of houses you're releasing, ty! c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:34 AM
So freaking awesome. lol I wish I was this good at building my own houses ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:33 PM
it's awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:45 AM
Pictures look amazing! Can't wait to check it out in game. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 3:09 AM
Hi all!

I must apologize, as this lot was originally stated as base game compatible. I misunderstood the upload requirements, as although this lot was constructed with only base game content, I had the other packs installed. I've corrected the requirements!

Check out my building creations!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th May 2017 at 10:51 PM
Thank you