Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 17th May 2015 at 2:28 AM
I'm also insanely attracted to masks...
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 18th May 2015 at 4:23 PM
Skinny women with small butt and big saggy boobs.

I also like "clingy". If there is a special person who wants to spend all their waking moments with me, I think it's sweet, awesome, and very touching.

Resident wet blanket.
Inventor
#28 Old 18th May 2015 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Skinny women with small butt and big saggy boobs.

I also like "clingy". If there is a special person who wants to spend all their waking moments with me, I think it's sweet, awesome, and very touching.

I'm literally half your perfect woman LOL
I'm super clingy.

And boobs, unfortunately.
Theorist
#29 Old 20th May 2015 at 1:51 AM
I think my weirdest in finding attractive in a woman is the following: long, slim (not skinny!) legs in sexy stockings and wearing shoes/high boots with heels. Some higher and more feminine voice. And I seem to be above average attracted to girls < 1.75 m over taller girls (not that I dislike taller girls), but that's probably a family thing (tall guy, small girl looking at my anchestors). For the rest it's pretty normal, I think:

- A nice package deal of her eyes/smile/face/haircut (especially curls <3)
- Nice, sweet and caring personality
- Stylish clothing style

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:53 PM
Guys who had beaten themselves up over time. My father noted my tendency to go after men with injuries or health issue.

Here's a list:
Dana Carvey (had a heart defect which required 5 operations to fix)
Alice Cooper (alcohol addiction that nearly killed him before kicking the habit)
Axl Rose (Drinking problems combined with his odd problems of legal representation caused by his untreated bipolar and issues of abuse from his birth father and stepfather)
Slash (Drinker, drug addict and smoker until health issues and family issues made him quit)
Izzy Stradlin (Drinker...he's the only one who went and completed college in GNR)
Duff McKagan and Steven Adler (Both suffered heart attacks\strokes from drug use and in Steven's case, is still an addict)
The famous Mötley Crüe line up (I can only question the fact that they set fire to their pants after concerts onstage and that Tommy Lee was dumb enough to shoot up after a heart attack caused by shooting up.)

My father thinks I am too mothering when I dote on specimens of the Animal kingdom. He also warns if I get involved with those kind of men, it might be a loop of feeding into each other.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:09 PM
Hairy feet!
Theorist
#32 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 3:11 AM
I've some other thing which maybe is something me. It's even hardly to describe in Dutch (for me), not to speak about English. But I really like it when girls have a cut hair partially or completely covering the forehead or face like Taylor Swift mostly has:

https://www.billboard.com/files/sty...g?itok=lwOMXkEm

And you know when a girl has her hair in a pony tail, except for those couple of hairs in front of her face, like this cute Lithuanian singer during the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna, last week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtB_slM63JA

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 4:17 AM
One other thing that may be considered weird, I find women who aren't afraid to stand up to me attractive and who can/will attempt to physically over-power me and hit me etc :-).

I am a fairly strong guy, I am not easily defeated.. but if a gal can over power me.. SHES AWESOME!

This all started from an ex-gf, she used to punch me in the back if I didn't do what she asked haha. It was kind of weird at first, but I grew to like it as I got used to it

(Just to be clear, I do not go around beating up women before anyone gets that idea.. I do not hit women, I never have and never will, I just like it when they hit me or over power me.)
Inventor
#34 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 10:52 AM
Here's one.

Guys (on tv and in movies, not in real life) that give off a sociopathic or psychopathic vibe. Or are just plain killer crazy.
Like, as a rule of thumb, if a character isn't completely grotesque looking, and he kills someone AND enjoys it, then I'll probably get the hotts for that character.

My partner can spot a character on a show that will become my favourite a mile off...

Most recently we've been watching Gotham and I pop lady boners over Penguin and Riddler. Specially Ridder, he's so adorkable!! Penguin isn't the hottest tamale on the plate but he's so crafty and well spoken, clever, but then he has these random outbursts of extreme violence and it just makes me swoon. My partner knew I'd like him before I did.

My mental harem looks less like a grand hall with a million silk pillows under a beautiful canopy, where sexy men lay around feeding each other grapes, and more like an asylum for the criminally insane...

Just to be clear though, I'd never go for a crazy dude like that in real life. My partner is the furthest thing from a murderer and I like it that way.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 3:30 AM
My dad and I were discussing about the perceived partner and our one true love. Judging from my track record, I have a fetish for older men with a considerable amount of age markings and are not only arrogant or maladjusted, but have a talent.

My father says a rough estimate would be a handsome Prince Charming type who hurts himself just trying to do basic daily chores.

Granted, the Imperial throne of Japan has only female heirs who cannot ascend to the throne (no, they can't pull an Aladdin and change the Imperial marriage law) and since Japan's older generation sees homosexuality as a phase, gay marriage isn't legal in Japan.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#36 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 12:50 AM
This one's kinda odd: longer-than-average canine teeth. If you want to know what I mean by that, watch any video where Avril Lavigne smiles.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:03 PM
I find people charming when they're chivalrous,gallant a bit cocky and extravagant,like a walking poetry.Anachronism.
There are people like this,but they're rarity.But If you see one.You sense It too.They have such strong aura that when they leave the room full of people,it feels empty.
But If I had to make a list of physical oddities that I find attractive,here are some though I don't really put importance on human exterior:

Long slender legs and fingers;

Body Hair;

Scent of skin;

Gray hair;
Mad Poster
#38 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikeman101
This one's kinda odd: longer-than-average canine teeth. If you want to know what I mean by that, watch any video where Avril Lavigne smiles.

Younger me went to great trouble to have canines reshaped after a dentist "fixed" them, to make them match the extra length they used to have, and SHARPER.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 12:48 PM
I'm really into the redneck/sleazy look. Steven Ogg is my forever crush.
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 10:39 AM
I LOVE teeth with a small front gap. Not anything too big or obvious, but a little Madonna-esque gap, but on a guy, is hot as hell.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 4:34 AM
I like being choked and preffer men who're slim & cute.
Scholar
#42 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 8:21 PM
my best friend.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Space Pony
#43 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 11:36 AM
Slightly risque furry drawings. Just a little, but I won't go so far as to even say I'm even the slightest bit furcurious, but just enough to fathom the idea of the thought process of a fursexual.

Dag-Dag
Instructor
#45 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:48 PM
most people are attractive of me because of my blonde hair, blue eyes and from my face
but they never check out the inside of me because most of the times i'm negative about everyone and everything especially when i'm angry
and everything will come to bad to worse! i let my anger out to someone else

but in general i found someone attractive when someone cares about me, when someone protect me from bullies and other bad stuff,
and when someone is checking on me once a while (not that quite often and that much or else i'll start getting be irritated)
but i also like it if someone wants to hear my issues so they could do anything about it

i don't look from the outside but from a inside!
Scholar
#46 Old 13th May 2018 at 3:39 PM
just discovered i'm attracted to gingers...with sideburns who are also skinny.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Alchemist
#47 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:46 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 13th May 2018 at 4:56 PM.
Hey an old thread I haven't responded properly to. I wouldn't say there are weird things I find attractive. Looks count to me, (But if a pretty girl starts small talk it's a no-go). I like shy/introverted girls because you truly discover some wonders and beautiful thoughts and ideas when they open up, and they usually don't turn down deep and long conversations. I want to know what's behind your pretty eyes, your deepest fears, your deepest thoughts, biggest wishes, your true desires. I want to know what makes you.

And nice butts.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#48 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:47 AM
FYI: If any of us find red ants attractive, I believe there's a thread for that too.

(Personally I could take them or leave them. I'm more attracted to someone with a good sense of humour.)
Test Subject
#49 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iforgot
One other thing that may be considered weird, I find women who aren't afraid to stand up to me attractive and who can/will attempt to physically over-power me and hit me etc :-).

I am a fairly strong guy, I am not easily defeated.. but if a gal can over power me.. SHES AWESOME!

This all started from an ex-gf, she used to punch me in the back if I didn't do what she asked haha. It was kind of weird at first, but I grew to like it as I got used to it

(Just to be clear, I do not go around beating up women before anyone gets that idea.. I do not hit women, I never have and never will, I just like it when they hit me or over power me.)

That's called abuse, and what you're doing is repeatedly allowing yourself to be revictimised. If a girl came on here and said "my boyfriend hits me when I don't do what he wants, it was weird at first but I grew to like it", people would freak out. But guys are expected to take it?

I guess that's what feminism has come down to...women being superior to men, it's just awfully sad to see it in action, to see a man so Stockholmed into his own abuse.
Alchemist
#50 Old 14th May 2018 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
FYI: If any of us find red ants attractive, I believe there's a thread for that too.

(Personally I could take them or leave them. I'm more attracted to someone with a good sense of humour.)

Red Ants tend to have no sense for humor as far as I know.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!