Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sul Sul Bistro

by Mykuska Posted 21st May 2015 at 1:08 AM - Updated 21st May 2015 at 3:07 PM by Mykuska : Repaired download links.

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st May 2015 at 1:51 AM
I downloaded and ready to try. Note that the "around the sims" links are not working for me.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:47 AM
Very nice, it will make a great café in my game.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2015 at 8:58 AM
Thank you so much! This is an awesome bistro. It took a while to find all the extra stuff on the "around the sims" website but I finally found everything. However, I have a problem. All the toilet doors are gone. Where can I download them?
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st May 2015 at 10:27 AM
cool. only 1think, many CC its "File not found" can you reupload this CC
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:06 PM
So ATS4 made some change on website:

Around the Sims 4 is getting phone-friendly.
So far, only Object pages but it means URLS have changed: now all the objects pages end by ".shtml" instead of ."html"

So i will fix all download link as soon as possible .

Variety is the spice of life.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:34 PM Last edited by Mykuska : 25th May 2015 at 5:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Snugglypoo4
Thank you so much! This is an awesome bistro. It took a while to find all the extra stuff on the "around the sims" website but I finally found everything. However, I have a problem. All the toilet doors are gone. Where can I download them?

They are doors from Door Lock mod (file = "DoorLocks_BathroomDoors.zip"), you can find them HERE.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:50 PM
Looks good, Thank you.

(all downloads worked fine for me)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st May 2015 at 3:02 PM
I repaired all download links (now works all of them). Also added information about bathroom doors and links for extracted foods into post.
Thank you all for your comments and also for download .

Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st May 2015 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
They are doors from Door Lock mod (file = "DoorLocks_BathroomDoors.zip"), you can find them HERE.

Thank you very much! I'm so stupid. I actually use the door lock mode for a while but forgot to download the doors. Now I can finally replace my bakery with your beautiful bistro.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
I repaired all download links (now works all of them). Also added information about bathroom doors and links for extracted foods into post.
Thank you all for your comments and also for download .
Thank you so much for updating the links. The Bistro looks awesome in my game and plays really smoothly too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd May 2015 at 7:37 AM
thankyou
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th May 2015 at 5:18 AM
im slightly confused, please help?! so I extracted the files, once extracted it gives me a "Mods" and "Tray" folder. Do i copy and paste both of those into the tray folder?
Sorry I know this should be super easy, still new to this.
TIA!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:33 PM Last edited by Mykuska : 25th May 2015 at 5:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by misseswillson
im slightly confused, please help?! so I extracted the files, once extracted it gives me a "Mods" and "Tray" folder. Do i copy and paste both of those into the tray folder?
Sorry I know this should be super easy, still new to this.
TIA!

Instalation:
1. Download all items what you need and want (my download file plus recommended custom items)
2. TRAY files put into TRAY folder
3. Mod files put into Mod folder
4. Into Mod folder also put all another downloaded custom items

Don't forget to check "include custom content" button in gallery to show up the lot.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:58 PM
OMG!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:49 PM
Thanks for sharing it. I'm a big fan of your creations.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:11 PM
I can't find this in my game! I do not know if I downloaded it right or put it in the right folder!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jazykins
I can't find this in my game! I do not know if I downloaded it right or put it in the right folder!

Instalation:
Unzip the files and put all from TRAY into your TRAY folder and all from MODS into your MODS folder.
Don't forget to check "include custom content" button in gallery to show up the lot.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 10:30 PM
yhyyu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 6:11 AM
This is awesome!! Thank you for creating this!!!