Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

[Obsolete] Education Career TS3 to TS4

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,278 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 178,444 Views
Uploaded: 13th Jun 2015 at 8:46 PM
Updated: 11th Apr 2016 at 5:51 PM - littles announce
Click the "Thanks" button is easy, fast and encourages all modders. backup FIRST !! Or some Chupacabra will eat you !

I just wanna say three things :
- I DON'T take requests, any of them, never, so don't ask me to make this career active, or others mods!
- This career is NOT an active career!
- Tutorial to learn how to create career for the Sims 4 is here

Translated now to Italian

Normally, this should work with only basegame, I didn't use xml from Outdoor or GTW.

So... This is it ! A custom career for the Sims 4, inspired by the Education career from the Sims 3 Ambitions. The career is for young adult to elder and doesn't have chance card. For now, it's translated to English and French.

It has one and only track, no branches, and has 10 levels with only one track, like the original.
This career hasn't daily task, and the ideal mood is Focused ( not playful, for me, School is not cool XD). To progress in this career, you'll need to skill up Charisma and Logic. Oh, and you'll need to love kids and teens XD !

Level 1 : Playground Monitor
As a Playground Monitor you have an important job observing recess and saving the pupils from sticky slides and painful bruises after ill-fated games of tag. Grab your clipboard and your whistle and prepare for some outdoor fun!

20$/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Level 2 : Teacher's Aide

When the other teachers need help grading papers and erasing chalkboards they turn to you. You are well liked by the school staff because of your calm demeanor, punctuality, and reliable nature. Just remember to keep your hall passes locked away or you'll be the one staying after school for detention.

24$/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Charisma level 2

Level 3 Substitute Teacher

Got the flu? Not you! When the faculty is out for a bout, they rely on you to take over. Keep up the hard work and you might have your own classroom one day. But stay away from the cafeteria's 'Meat Pie Surprise' or you'll need a substitute teacher too.

29§/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Charisma level 3

Level 4 Elementary School Teacher
No more polishing apples for the rest of the staff, because you're now an Elementary School Teacher! Sure, other jobs may pay more but you have the satisfaction of nourishing young minds with important facts and figures. You're brushing up on your advanced verb conjugations and you can recite multiplication tables with the best of them. Armed with a slide rule and a protractor, you're ready to enlighten young minds.

35§/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Charisma level 4
Logic level 3

Level 5 Middle School Teacher
As a middle school teacher, you will have to balance your lesson plans carefully with so many topics to teach! Biology, geography and music. . .oh my! The other teachers also elected you to be chess team coach. Checkmate!

47§/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Charisma level 5
Logic level 4

Level 6 High School Teacher
You know you're a High School Teacher when the students drive better cars than you, but at least you have the satisfaction of helping pupils learn many of the necessary skills in life. Besides, someday they'll have bills of their own to pay.

54§/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Charisma level 6
Logic level 5

Level 7 Department Head
You've moved to the head of the class, or more correctly, Department Head! Your new job comes with a few extra duties and a lot more homework, but it's nice to be recognised for all your accomplishments in the classroom.

76§/hour, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Charisma level 8
Logic level 6
Level 8 Assistant Principal
No more dangling participles or repeating decimals for you! Welcome to the world of school administration where you'll assist the principal with creating regulations and enforcing disciplinary action... for both the students and staff!

124§/hour, Monday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Charisma level 8
Logic level 8

Level 9 Principal
Who rules the school? You do! A school Principal is in charge of nearly all the important decision making, from school schedules to scheduled raises. Remember to put the 'Pal' in Principal because everyone wants to be your friend.

169§/hour, Monday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Charisma level 9
Logic level 9

Level 10 District Superintendent
Congratulations! You've graduated to the top of the education pyramid and earned the title of District Superintendent. From the classroom to the boardroom, you have the skills necessary to oversee all the schools under your supervision. You're the staff Valedictorian!

541§/hour, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Max Charisma
Max Logic

You must have the latest updates for this career. Download both files!
NOTE : Sometimes, the career interactions on the phone like "take paid off" or "retire" don't appear, but no all the times. I don't know if it's also the case of the official career, and this without my career.
If there is any problem, tell me, but normally, it should be working, I tested it. But who knows ?
I hope you'll have fun with this career !

PS : Please, send me some feedbacks. I'm planning to maybe post a tutorial to create careers, and I need to know if it's working. Thanks !

Additional Credits:
Zerbu Mod Workshop
S4PE
Fr.Simswikia for providing information and descriptions in French
Translators :
  • Ele88 for Italian Translation.
Sims4DataTool by Velocitygrass
Sims4XML Extractor by Velocitygrass
TSR Wiki Gameplay for providing information in English.
EA for creating The career in Sims 3 Ambitions
TheSimKid for providing icons
Special thanks to Scumbumbo for providing script/code to add interaction
and all people who helped me on the forums, as Scumbumbo and An-dz..