Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seven Dwarfs' Fairyland (no CC)

by artrui Posted 11th Jun 2015 at 12:54 AM - Updated 16th Jun 2015 at 8:52 AM by artrui : change screenshots

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:07 AM
wow! amazing creativity. love the tour. thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 6:50 AM
this is soo awesome.. <3 I love it..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:55 AM
Fantastic work, especially with no cc! Love it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:53 AM
You are wellcome! I love it, too.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 4:53 PM
I love the design on the outside. I wish there were a few more interior pictures but wow what a beautiful structure.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:39 PM
While I'm not really a Snow White fan ... Wow, what an excellent build! Thanks for sharing it for all of us to enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 1:23 AM
P-e-r-f-e-c-t
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:49 AM
Love that all Gnome, the detail, and the mine. That beautifull
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:42 PM
absolutely award winning work, You are a true artist!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 3:23 PM
hihi i really like it! thanks btw,what is CC stands for?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Acebabymilky

"No CC" means no custom content is required.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Acebabymilky

thank you! My experience as a painter in real life helps by creating this lot.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traveller004
I love the design on the outside. I wish there were a few more interior pictures but wow what a beautiful structure.

Thank you! It was my intention to let some places on the wall and on the surface be free, so that there are still space for the sims self made/found items later.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zagy
Love that all Gnome, the detail, and the mine. That beautifull

Thanks! To build the mine part on B2 was my last idea. At first, I had no idea, which functions could those rooms have. But then, I am surprised myself what for a look I've got with using no CC items. I derived from breaking out of the fantasy...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharleyO
While I'm not really a Snow White fan ... Wow, what an excellent build! Thanks for sharing it for all of us to enjoy!

Actually, I am not a fan of kitschy decorated rooms with some cheap Disney stuffs. Thanks that you like the style of this lot. That is what I like.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 1:48 AM
I simply loved everything, the castle in the back is uploaded already? I am following your next uploads! I was creating a fairytale place in game, this will fit very well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:25 AM
Wow! Great work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 6:43 AM
WOW! WOWwowwowwowwow.... I can't believe the detail you put into this cottage. This is the coolest freaking thing I've downloaded. SO IMPRESSIVE
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlineFrrr
I simply loved everything, the castle in the back is uploaded already? I am following your next uploads! I was creating a fairytale place in game, this will fit very well!

The building on the background is my Rivendell 2 here

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sksingleton
WOW! WOWwowwowwowwow.... I can't believe the detail you put into this cottage. This is the coolest freaking thing I've downloaded. SO IMPRESSIVE

Thank you! I've invested much time in these details.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 7:18 PM
My goodness, it looks beautiful. The colors, and the lovely mix of plants and buildings! Makes me want to buy and explore Sims4 (which, I cynically suspect, will end up with more EPs than fleas on a street dog).

Lovely creation, thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alchemist
My goodness, it looks beautiful. The colors, and the lovely mix of plants and buildings! Makes me want to buy and explore Sims4 (which, I cynically suspect, will end up with more EPs than fleas on a street dog).

Lovely creation, thank you!

Thanks! I find that the color and lighting in Sims 4 is a litte bit in cartoons style. It fits on the theme of this lot.
I am agreed with your guess. It is why I haven't bought any Sims 4 SP and EP yet.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 3:15 AM
You are the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 5:44 PM
Absolutely FANTASTIC! You must have worked for ages on this build, it's beautiful.Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 2