Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basegame Hoodies With No Shirt

by Spirashun Posted 12th Aug 2015 at 3:00 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 4:46 AM
This is great! Do you know of any accessory shirts for guys that could be put under these? I just like to have options. XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
This is great! Do you know of any accessory shirts for guys that could be put under these? I just like to have options. XD

Thanks so much! I like the undershirts uploaded by moznoz here, they have a good variety of color and since they're categorized as facepaint it's unlikely it'll affect your sim's accessory options.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Spirashun
Thanks so much! I like the undershirts uploaded by moznoz here, they have a good variety of color and since they're categorized as facepaint it's unlikely it'll affect your sim's accessory options.

Cool thank you! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 1:49 PM
sexy! perfect for casual sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 3:55 AM
This is awesome! Thank you! My sims can now show off their chest hair XD Wearing a hoodie with no shirt is super uncomfortable for me so I will imagine I am torturing them MWahahahahaha!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 9:40 PM
Default Thanks and LOLs
Quote: Originally posted by Dreadmage23
This is awesome! Thank you! My sims can now show off their chest hair XD Wearing a hoodie with no shirt is super uncomfortable for me so I will imagine I am torturing them MWahahahahaha!

Thank you for the creation (to creator)! Also this post made me laugh more than I should have, thank you for the laugh (to poster).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 10:30 PM
Lovely job! Thanks very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 1:03 PM
Cool! Where Can I See The Recolor Of This?