Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Small Kingdom in 3rd period (no CC)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 519 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 65,490 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 26th Sep 2015 at 6:59 PM
Updated: 30th Sep 2015 at 4:28 PM - Add a keyword tag
Hi! I was busy in the summer. Now, I am back. I show you here my growing "small kingdom". This kingdom is now in it's 3rd period, and, it has a new name: The kingdom of sun!

What's new?
In compare with my uploaded "The Small Kingdom" , the castle here is now more higher and deeper. The roof is renewed by nice decorations and small towers. The walls are also rebuilt with half-wall tool. A royal family can now take their grill picnic in the pavilion in front of the castle. The capacity of the castle is now ready for a big royal family and for celebrating with more royal friends.

A princess room is on the highest tower of castle (floor 4).
Also the most parts of the third floor were newly built. There are a big royal office with two storerooms and several rooms for the king and his family.

The 2nd floor of the castle is mainly furnished for a grand royal dinner. In the Great Hall or Gallery, one can get a marvelous view into the Throne Hall on floor 1. If you've already known my Small Kingdom Castle, you will find here handful changes of room details everywhere on floor 1 and 2. I have taken a lot of time to play with this lot and built it further from time to time. For example, I've added trims (debug item) in the Throne Hall between F1 and F2.

The biggest construction zone of this castle in the last time was the complete basement. The secret garden there is a kind of decoration to give the basement rooms a green look through windows. It was my intention, not to build floor in this garden, so that the light of the whole secret garden changs like the light of outside. One of other highlights in the basement is a pool with warm water. While the sims swim there, the steam of warm water rise up.

You can find out MORE details of this castle by clicking the picture-series above. Each screenshot there has a description. They are sorted after: overview, floor 1, basement, floor 2, floor 3, floor 4, floor plan.

This outline may be help you to find out quickly, where to fulfil basic needs and skill training of your sims:
- Sleep (9 bedrooms)
Basement: Lords Chamber, Little Prince Chamber, Butler Restroom
F1: Servant Room
F2: Solar, Accommodations
F3: Lords Cabinet, Nursery
F4: Princess Tower

- WC, Bathrooms (14 rooms)
Basement: Bathroom of Lords Chamber, Bathroom and toilet beside Pool, Bathroom of Butler Restroom
F1: Toilet in Castle (beside the entry), Lavatories and Bathroom (wall part), two Bathrooms in the royal garden (beside Porch), Bathroom (beside Servant Room),
F2: Bathroom (beside Solar), Bathroom (beside Storeroom), Bathroom of Accommodations (wall part)
F3. Bathroom (beside Drawing Room)

- Eating and drinking
F2: Kitchen in the castle, Great Hall
F1: Kitchen with cupcake-factory (wall part), Grill and Pavilion, Bar in the main corridor of the castle
Basement: Bar (wall part)

- Sitting in group
F3: Royal office, Lords Cabinet
F2: Great Hall, Kitchen, Accommodations
F1: Pavilion, Entry Hall, Throne Hall, Library, Staff Room, Chapel, Porch, Royal Garden,
Basement: Sauna, Spa Hall, Rendezvous, Bar, Salón

- Logic training
Basement: Chess (wall part)
F1: Observatory
F2: Anteroom
F3: Sitting room

- Drawing
F2: Gallery
F3: Drawing Room

- Reading
Basement: Study
F1: Library
F2: Store (beside Solar)

- Computer, Tablet
F1: Servant Room
F2: Storeroom (behind the Great Hall)
F3: Royal office

- TV:
F1: Chapel

- Body training:
F1: Royal Training, Soldiers Training, Casemate

- Swimming:
F1: the moat around the castle, Porch
Basement: Pool

- Planting:
F1: Bailey, a pot in the royal garden, 3 plants on the meadow in front of castle

- Fishing:
F1: right front of castle

- Kids play items:
Basement: Little Prince Chamber
F1: Royal Garden
F2: Dragon Tower, Store (beside Solar)

- Music:
Basement: Bar, Lords Chamber
F1: Throne Hall, Royal Training
F2: Great Hall

Note:
- This is still a CC free Sims 4 Deluxe Basegame lot. Since some parts in this lot is designed for Spa Day, too, e.g. the sauna, the items there can easily be replaced with functional sauna items. I've set this upload as a basegame lot, so that it is for most of you.
- To install this lot, you should first do after "Install Instructions", then, open a 50x50 lot, set this lot in the mode of construction, not in the maps of the city.
- Build cheats e.g. MOO are used. I recomend you to choose the funrished option, because it contain objects as building decorations from buy mode.
- "FreeRealEstate on" cheat will help you to get your sims move into this castle immediately.

Wish you like it.

Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 1.197.607
Lot Price (unfurnished): 1.197.607

Additional Credits:
Photoshop for resize the screenshots, no color editing.