Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Manwitch Shoppe

by attuned Posted 4th Oct 2015 at 3:50 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2016 at 8:05 AM by attuned : Update file

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 5:09 PM
Looks lovely
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 9:16 PM Last edited by attuned : 6th Sep 2016 at 3:55 AM.
If you downloaded the file before September 6 2016 please delete the old one and download the new one. Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 2:16 AM
I love it! What a great idea for a Elixir Consignment Shoppe!

Plus, I'm in Boston, so if you're from Salem, we're pretty close to each other .
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 7:11 AM
Really cute <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 8:06 AM
Love it, attuned! Great idea to put the broom arena on the roof.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 6:56 AM
This is very cute! I redownloaded it, however, and the new file is 498K, while the previous file was almost 3 MB. Are you sure the new one is the correct one? Or did the old one have some CC it shouldn't have had in it?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 10:06 PM
Hi Amber. The original file had a pattern that I changed out, but the pattern remained in the download, so that is why I switched the files. I try to use stuff from as few different packs as possible so it can be downloaded by as many people as want it. When I ran the new file through custard to remove the pattern, I decided to not include all the image files generated by the game when it exports the sims3pack. Those images are only used by the TS3 exchange to show the lot. I realized there is no reason to have them in a sims3pack that is on MTS, since this site doesn't use those images anyway. I thought down loaders would rather have a smaller file. I build the lots in a clean game folder, so no cc is even in the game when I build, unless I add it specifically for the lot I'm building. Let me know if you have any other questions. Enjoy!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 12:32 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 6:14 PM
I love this download!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:08 PM
I bought Supernatural hoping for things like this, and I realy should have known better from Maxis. As I've not had the focus to create my own witchy consignment shoppe, and I wouldn't have the creative flair for it that you do! I'm thrilled to download and play with yours. The background story on Albus was a nice touch on what looks to be a well designed little shop :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 2:08 AM
@Azuhra Thank you for your lovely comment. It made my day!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 4:32 PM
I think I am going to set this up in Bridgeport with the O'Dourke family.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 10:16 PM
There are too many insect spawners on this lot, it results in a massive moth plague if they are left on the lot.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 3:27 AM Last edited by attuned : 6th Sep 2016 at 4:12 AM.
Hi Mimi
I will check into this.

EDIT:
I checked the empty lot before I built the shop and found no spawners. However, after Mimi's comment I rechecked the lot including building a temporary basement. Low and behold, in the subterranean space under the lot I found dozens of butterfly spawners.

I apologize for not finding this sooner. I have uploaded a corrected version. If you have the first "spawnfastic" lot, you can either delete it and download the new one OR turn on testing cheats and buydebug, build a temporary basement, and delete the butterfly spawners.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 5:48 PM
It's great of you working out that problem. I do think the lot is great looking shop, if I start yet another town (I am playing by a rule of one family per world), I will see if I can get it in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 3:29 AM
This looks amazing, I'm looking forward to visiting it :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:29 PM
Gorgeous! Finally a good looking elixer shop to use! Thanks for sharing <3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 5:23 AM
This is a wonderful creation, thank you!!!