Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Bathroom Object Recolours.

by Michelle Posted 14th Oct 2015 at 1:27 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:05 AM by Michelle

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 2:51 PM
This is among the most useful Sims 2 downloads of all time, I'm not kidding. I use these ALL THE TIME and have always been irked by the very limited matching options, especially the sinks and toilets. My sims of limited financial means want variety too, not just the same white toilet with the same not quite same shade of white sink. Bath appliances come in a wide range of prices AND colors in real life, now in sims too. :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 4:41 PM
Oh yeah, thank you, this is great! In particular, the white tubs/showers look exactly like what I see in real homes today - I can't wait to use these in my game!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 10:21 AM
Wonderful! Now my not-so-rich (poor *cough*) simmies can have matching appliances too <3
I really love the colors - i wonder if you'll doing more bathroom stuff/kitchen stuff in this color palette?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 5:00 PM
I LOVE your recolors of Maxis stuff, especially the AL wood and these black/white/steel ones. It drove me CRAZY how the cheap bathroom (and kitchen) appliances didn't come in a plain white or black that matched across the whole line. Now my starter homes can actually come in under $20k because I won't have to use the more expensive objects that match each other better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 1:51 AM
Thank you!!!!! Love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 10:47 PM
These are great colors, they go with any décor, thanks for making them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:36 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 2:18 PM
all your recolours are amazing and make the game so much richer. Thank you a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st May 2016 at 2:48 PM
Same as COEG really but I use these all the time! They make even the cheapest Simmie bathrooms look gorgeous, and FINALLY no more pink pawprints on the cheap bath, haha. Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 6:19 PM
Thank you! :)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 5:44 PM Last edited by LadyGray01 : 26th Nov 2016 at 7:13 PM.
Default All great except two items
These all work great but two items- the Aqua Plus shower stall and Clean Water Shower System. Neither show up in game with your recolors. I've uninstalled and re-installed your files and they still don't show up. I have no idea why. I have tons of stuff recolored by you and it all works.

Edited to say: I've now tried lots of different recolors from various creators on this site for those two objects and NONE show up in the game. So either I have really bad luck or it's something to do with UC. I have CEP installed and every other recolor and default I have works fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 12:52 AM
Thanks! Wonderful Work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2023 at 6:42 PM
So perfect, so functional :..) I tell you what, I've had it up to here with wooden toilets and stained yellowish sinks! Thanks for another instant classic, Michelle!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyGray01
These all work great but two items- the Aqua Plus shower stall and Clean Water Shower System. Neither show up in game with your recolors. I've uninstalled and re-installed your files and they still don't show up. I have no idea why. I have tons of stuff recolored by you and it all works.

Edited to say: I've now tried lots of different recolors from various creators on this site for those two objects and NONE show up in the game. So either I have really bad luck or it's something to do with UC. I have CEP installed and every other recolor and default I have works fine.

Same here!!! Did you find a solution?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Jan 2024 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TRamp94
Same here!!! Did you find a solution?

No, unfortunately I just gave up on trying to recolor those items.