Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Cabimirror + Recolours - Updated

by Michelle Posted 8th Nov 2015 at 6:28 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:01 AM by Michelle : To update file - now Base Game compatible

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 12:11 PM
I love it! I use that country set mirror all the time just for the realism, and this one is much better. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 11:10 PM
I like this, thanks! For the basegame compatibility, have you tried these steps? http://hugelunatic.com/?p=20

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 2:27 AM Last edited by Michelle : 9th Nov 2015 at 5:12 AM.
@Psychosim I did all that and the mirror shows up, it just doesn't have a pie menu or any actions available. I'm still playing around with it.

ETA: I did it, I have a fully functioning Base Game Cabimirror just need to do the recolours and then I'll upload it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 1:08 PM
Wait, but if you used the same GUID and the parts in the GMDC and everything have the same name your first set of recolors should work for the BG version, too. I'm just saying it would be rather impractical if the two versions would need different recolors. I can also take a look if you want?

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 11:15 PM
@Psychosim The original version was cloned from the Seasons Cabimirror which has 2 OBJ's...so 2 GUID's, the BG version was cloned from the Club Distress Wall Mirror which only has 1 OBJ. I didn't think the first set of recolours would work because of the extra GUID. It was easier to just replace everything with the BG version, now everyone can use it. I also added the AL Height Adjustment to the BHAV's, which I forgot to add in the original version.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:27 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 6:56 PM