Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ferguson ‒ 3BR 2BA, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 10th Nov 2015 at 4:42 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2015 at 2:03 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 5:30 PM
Sweet! <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 6:39 PM
Lovely! I like it even better than the Sims 3 version But I miss the bikes, now that I remember them XD
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 8:15 PM
So I dropped this into my mods folder in a subfolder named Houses (because there are no stray package files loose in my mods folder, everything is in a subfolder), and it doesn't show up in my Library. This is the first lot I've loaded that uses the package file format. Is there something I have to mod to get the game to recognize it?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 8:24 PM
As with other lots, try the "Custom Content" option in Library (bottom left). The game regards any lot that's been saved when there is CC in game as "modded", regardless of whether any CC is actually used in the lot.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 9:27 PM
That totally worked! Thank you!

Freedom is the sounds of opinions clashing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 10:56 AM
Sweet little home and the price is right! Loving the warm details.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 12:18 AM
When I place the house on a lot, my game doesn't like that the staircases are stacked and automatically removes one or both of them. When I try to replace them, the game allows one staircase, but not another one directly above or below. Is there a cheat code for this that I am unaware of? BB.Moveobjects doesn't help.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 12:31 AM
To stack stairs, you need to place the topmost one first, then remove the stair walls, then place the stairs below. The game doesn't allow stairs to be placed through stair walls.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 9:01 AM
Perfect, i'm so happy you create this house :) It's small but for big house! Thank you <3
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
To stack stairs, you need to place the topmost one first, then remove the stair walls, then place the stairs below. The game doesn't allow stairs to be placed through stair walls.

I got it to work - thanks!

Thanks for everything else, too. My "pb" folder is stuffed with your creations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 2:56 PM
Very well built small lot - thank you