Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Martine
Hi @Celia, I just installed this mod and I cannot see the eggs, bread, cheese and such either. I have all of Plasticbox' food related mods installed. Could you tell me which mod you removed? Thank you

EDIT: I've just tested my game with only this mod installed (literally an empty Mods folder otherwise, except for the resource.cfg file), and it's still the same. I have the option to buy ingredients from the fridge, but only some fish, fruit and vegetables - no pasta, sugar, bread or things like that. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hello! What expansions/stuff/game packs do you have installed?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Where are you looking for these -- did you see they are called "Cooking Sugar" etc in the list?

They are all grouped together by name like that.

hi thank you for your captur because, i don't find any ingredients too.
but you have this interaction by clicking on the fridge ? thank you for your response?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:17 PM
Where are you looking for these -- did you see they are called "Cooking Sugar" etc in the list?

They are all grouped together by name like that.

@plasticbox - I looked in the 'show all' list as well as the separate categories (herbs, fish, fruit and veggies) but none of the 'cooking x' ingredients are listed. Here's a screenshot (just took this one with other mods installed, but it looked exactly the same in an otherwise completely CC-free game):

@Celia - All of them except for the latest Movie Stuff Pack!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#29 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:23 PM
For the record I'm on 1.14, Base Game + GT. I also use all of my own food and harvestables and so on.

Do you all have script mods enabled?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:27 PM
@plasticbox that looks like a tagging issue rather than a script issue to me. I'm investigating currently. @Martine, what other mods do you have installed?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:44 PM
me there is not written " buy ingredients " but three dots when I open and I find everything, but there are first yellow debugging objects, is this normal ?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#32 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:47 PM
graycurse_buy_ingredients_fridge.package only has US English strings. Could it be that @Martine and @prudence25 have the game installed in some other language? That would at least explain the "three dots". (I have the game installed in English).

Another thing, did you unzip with 7zip? I seem to recall that @Martine had an issue with one of my mods a little while ago when using something else.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 12:48 AM
graycurse_buy_ingredients_fridge.package only has US English strings. Could it be that @Martine and @prudence25 have the game installed in some other language? That would at least explain the "three dots". (I have the game installed in English).

Another thing, did you unzip with 7zip? I seem to recall that @Martine had an issue with one of my mods a little while ago when using something else.

I am French
but the three -point suspension does not bother me the main thing is that I have all the ingredients in English but that did not bother me. I downloaded with win rar this may be why ? I have all your other creations but no problem with win rar .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:03 AM
This mod has been updated! See top post for download.

1/26/16 Updates:
  • Fixed egg and sugar display issues
  • Fixed ceviche bug
  • Enhanced apple pie ingredients
  • Enhanced Strawberry Cake ingredients
  • Remove extra milk ingredient from all cakes
  • Added fish ingredient to tuna casserole
  • Children may now buy ingredients
  • Added missing string tables - Translations would be greatly appreciated!

Known Issues
  • Debug objects appearing under veggies and fish
  • Some non-base game recipes may currently be included
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:11 AM
thank you @graycurse, I'll do the update now.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#36 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:16 AM
German translation attached.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ingredientsmod_GER_DE.zip (821 Bytes, 82 downloads) - View custom content

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
thank you @graycurse, I'll do the update now.

thank you update me appear " buy ingredients" ,the three suspension points have disappeared .And I have all the ingredients !!!! bread , sugar, milk, fruit and vegetables , fish . It's perfect. Thank you for your kindness and listening .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 2:47 AM
Original post updated with German translations. Thanks @plasticbox!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 2:59 AM
Martine, the mod I deleted was the old Graycurse Buycooking ingredients-base game from the old thread.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#40 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 10:19 AM
Maybe it would be good to point out in the first post that people need to remove the old version. To me it was also not immediately clear whether this adds on to the previous version, or replaces it.

Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 12:42 PM
Does anyone think they can help me? I have been trying to get this mod to work. I got it to where I only see the stuff in the fridge that is needed for the recipe. However, I don't have the option to buy any of them. I am so confused. Literally my sims can't eat. So I removed the mod and it is back to normal. I have all of the custom food mods installed, I have all the games, except get to work and get together. Any help would be great.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:11 PM Last edited by Martine : 27th Jan 2016 at 2:14 PM.
I have script mods enabled, yes.

I have a bunch of other mods installed (all of Plasticbox' cooking related mods, but no other cooking mods). I have tested this mod in a CC/mod-free game though.

My game is installed in English.

Haven't tried unzipping with 7zip - will try that now, thanks for the tip.

UPDATE: Tried to unzip with 7zip but now my (CC-free) game won't recognise the mod at all When extracting, I didn't edit any folder name or anything, I left it as it was.

My extraction:

My Mods folder:

Fridge:

UPDATE 2: I figured out my folder structure was wrong. I compared the WinZIP and 7zip extracted folders, and put the 7zip folder in the same 'order' as the WinZIP one - and now it works! Both in a CC-free game as well as my normal game.

New Mods folder:

New fridge:

Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 1:37 PM
Hello! I made and tested the spanish translations. They work just fine
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ingredientsmod_SPA_ES.rar (655 Bytes, 40 downloads) - View custom content
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#44 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 2:31 PM
Ah, good to see you have it now working, @Martine ! I'm not sure anymore if this is specific to uncompiled scripts or scripts in general, but at least the uncompiled ones can't be more than one subfolder deep.

Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 1:15 PM
Hmm, I can no longer bake cakes. It says 0/1 needed but it doesn't list what that ingredient is.

Oh and this is after I updated the mod to the current version.
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Hmm, I can no longer bake cakes. It says 0/1 needed but it doesn't list what that ingredient is.

Oh and this is after I updated the mod to the current version.

It's doing that in my game also seems to include most cakes (minus the zombie and carob cake, those show no ingredients), the cookies and apple pie. I have the latest update and all pbox's custom food.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jrobey03
It's doing that in my game also seems to include most cakes (minus the zombie and carob cake, those show no ingredients), the cookies and apple pie. I have the latest update and all pbox's custom food.

Same here: the problem of the "annonymous ingredients" is present in the recipes:
  • White & Black Cake
  • Gourmet FruitCake
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Black and White Cookies
  • Strawberry Cake
  • Blue Confetti Cake
  • Apple Pie
  • Tiered Cake
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 1:16 AM
for me the same problem like @claudiasharon and @coto39, I can't do all these cake too!!!I don't know why and I have all ingredients but I have like claudiasharon, tell me o/1.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:32 AM
Thank you for the cake bug reports! Sorry about that. I'll be posting a fix tomorrow - had a mishap with my comouter and just got it up and running again
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 10:56 AM
Here is a Swedish translation of the new ingredients!

There is still the yellow de-bug blobs in the windows and some inconsequensial labeling (Meat is called Veggies....) but other than that it looks pretty darn fine! Thank you!

I really get a rash to over labeling things so I will delete the Cooking-part in my own translation. But here is the word-for-word Swedish translation....
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_00000000_15000000649F4B33.rar (440 Bytes, 22 downloads) - View custom content

My Legacies:
Granite RLC
Page 2 of 6