Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Couch Together

by artrui Posted 14th Jan 2016 at 2:28 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2016 at 10:36 AM by artrui : add a screenshot: the big bang theory

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 3:31 PM
Great idea thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 4:37 PM
WOW! This is brilliant!! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 5:03 PM
this is so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 7:09 PM
Very impressive, nice work!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 7:17 PM
@artrui Please,edit the search tag here as well - it does not fit the theme. All content must be seen or read about in books,movies,tv shows etc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 8:08 PM
@lidiqnata, oh I see. That must be something about the movie. I've removed that tag. But do you think that these group sit possibility would fit The Big Bang Theory scene?

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:36 AM
OMG THIS IS PERFECT, YOU ARE THE BEST
also using bb.moveobjects I made my sim sit on a counter... and a stove lol. but the pen was flying though :p
but again that mod is the best mod I've ever put in my game :D
I AM IN LOVE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:37 AM
Thank you so much for this epic Mod!
I'm in love with all your creative creations something that I wished that's been in the game

Again thank you for sharing your work :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 10:36 AM
Great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 11:24 AM
This is a great idea but i dont get it plz help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cougzz12
This is a great idea but i dont get it plz help

What do you not get?

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 11:48 AM
great idea !!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Red_Sky
OMG THIS IS PERFECT, YOU ARE THE BEST
also using bb.moveobjects I made my sim sit on a counter... and a stove lol. but the pen was flying though :p
but again that mod is the best mod I've ever put in my game :D
I AM IN LOVE

That's great! I am making Sit on fence mod, which has the same sit height like counter. Your Sims will sit there without flying pen soon.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyndtramp94
I'm in love with all your creative creations something that I wished that's been in the game

Again thank you for sharing your work :D

You are welcome.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Great idea!

Thanks again. Oh, I have still a lot of ideas. I need time to reallize them.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 5:39 PM
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 6:02 PM
This is amazing! Thank you so much for creating this mod. I only create big families in my game and it bothers me to have them act like they don't know each other when it comes to watching TV together - they look distant and snobby with each other, even on a 3-seat couch. WHY? This mode will change forever their digital lives
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissPat
This is amazing! Thank you so much for creating this mod. I only create big families in my game and it bothers me to have them act like they don't know each other when it comes to watching TV together - they look distant and snobby with each other, even on a 3-seat couch. WHY? This mode will change forever their digital lives

You can let them talk to each other. A Notice is: They talk to somebody in the near. The sit-object on the floor is the actual position of the Sim who use that seat. You should choose Sims who have corresponding spacing to each other.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 12:59 AM
Thank you for spending the time to make this! It fits perfectly with the new movie pack!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
You can let them talk to each other. A Notice is: They talk to somebody in the near. The sit-object on the floor is the actual position of the Sim who use that seat. You should choose Sims who have corresponding spacing to each other.

Gotcha! Will try to take a screenshot
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:33 PM
This is one of the best mods I have seen for this game! That concept art had me fooled before the game came out. I was sure they had implemented it into the game. So I'm definitely glad to see a mod for it.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:34 PM
Wow! Trying it out now! Nice addition to the game. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Wow! Trying it out now! Nice addition to the game. Thank you.

Thanks for the favourit and comment!

Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 3:19 AM
Yaaaaaaaay, can't wait.
Page 1 of 3