Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Country by Marjia - Base Game NOCC

by Marjia Posted 25th Apr 2016 at 2:35 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2016 at 8:24 PM by Marjia

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:48 PM
Default Beautiful!
This is simply a magical build, I only own the base game and heavily rely on cc, but I cannot wait to put this one in my game, it is just stunning! Amazing work on the outside and I love the floor plan!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 4:01 AM
I really love the effort you put in this house! This house have wonderful floor plan as well as an amazing exterior.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 2:26 PM
Thank you <3 I love it !!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 6:11 PM
Absolutely charming! Can't wait to try it out!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 5:16 AM
Beautiful work. I loved it so much, I shared the link on my wall at the Sims forums, so hopefully others will check it out too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 5:11 PM
beautiful home thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st May 2016 at 6:32 PM
Beautiful. I love the loft idea!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd May 2016 at 10:12 PM
I'm just curious as to how you got the stairs to be diagonal. Unless the house itself is diagonal and the stairs straight... I've been dying to figure out how to do that for ages!

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th May 2016 at 7:23 PM
OMG, what beautiful landscaping! Too bad my sim can currently not even afford to buy it unfurnished, but I will definitely place it and make it my sim's life goal to move in there. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. <3
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShelbyRené
I'm just curious as to how you got the stairs to be diagonal. Unless the house itself is diagonal and the stairs straight... I've been dying to figure out how to do that for ages!

If you look closely at the first picture, you can see from the sidewalk that the house is built at an angle. I wondered the same thing, too, so I took a closer look. I've wished for being able to make diagonal staircases since the days of Sims 1, so I feel your pain. Lol You'd think after over a decade someone, either EA/Maxis or a modder, would have figured out how to make diagonal stairs but I have yet to see it happen. I'll just have to keep dreaming. :P
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th May 2016 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitty.lorentz
If you look closely at the first picture, you can see from the sidewalk that the house is built at an angle. I wondered the same thing, too, so I took a closer look. I've wished for being able to make diagonal staircases since the days of Sims 1, so I feel your pain. Lol You'd think after over a decade someone, either EA/Maxis or a modder, would have figured out how to make diagonal stairs but I have yet to see it happen. I'll just have to keep dreaming. :P

I admit, I wasn't paying that close of attention, and I'm too tired to go back and take a second look at the pictures right now. I figured unless it was a mod the original poster created, but hasn't shared with the world, the only thing it could've possibly been was a house built at a diagonal angle to make the stairs appear that way themselves... *sighs* And you're right...you'd think that after a decade-plus, SOMEONE would've come up with a solution to this "problem", but we'll just have to keep dreaming...

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th May 2016 at 3:34 PM
pain in the neck diagonal build, figuring out the stairs is always the biggest challenge. Thanks for all the compliments.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 7:39 AM
So cute.. Had to have it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 4:22 PM
No custom content? It's gorgeous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 6:54 AM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 4:08 PM
I love it, but I can't get it to work. I put the files, extracted in the Tray folder, yes.
It says System Error when I try and load it into a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 3:12 AM
This looks amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 6:27 PM
Thank You