Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rebel Trait

by o0ohaleyo0o Posted 19th May 2016 at 2:56 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st May 2016 at 2:21 AM
Thank you! This is my first time downloading a mod, hope it works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd May 2016 at 11:20 PM
This is brilliant! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th May 2016 at 5:49 AM
:)
Thanks for this great trait! I made a german translation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 3:10 PM
Ok I am SO looking forward to that list of possible traits, they all sound awesome! And I really hope this one turns out too. Keep up the good work and thanks for making it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2016 at 11:29 PM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:55 PM
Amazing! I can't wait to see the Submissive and Dominant trait for my Naruto and Ssuke family!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 3:55 PM
This perfect for an Angsty teen character.

"Teenagers scare the living shit out me! They could care less, as long as someone will bleed! So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose. Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me" - My Chemical Romance, Teenagers
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:40 PM
As always, does this override any existing trait?
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 8:55 PM
Dominant and submissive traits would be wonderful if they could be made to work well. I think you'd have quite the following. I imagine a few core scripts would need to be implimented though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 4:55 PM
OMG I can't wait to see the traits you make. You are thorough and this sounds great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vagabones
Thanks for this great trait! I made a german translation.

Wow!!!

I am so honored that you made a translation!! Thank you so much! I will add it to the downloads section with credit to you when I get a chance!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MsKitty69
Dominant and submissive traits would be wonderful if they could be made to work well. I think you'd have quite the following. I imagine a few core scripts would need to be implimented though.

Yes I definitely need to do some exploring as far as coding codes....but I plan to have all my traits as thorough and fully fleshed-out as possible eventually.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyRingo
As always, does this override any existing trait?
Thank you!

Hello, I don't know how my traits are working with the most recent game updates, but I surprisingly haven't seen any reports of issues. This should not override any existing trait, it's meant to be standalone/add a completely new trait.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RinMiyako
Ok I am SO looking forward to that list of possible traits, they all sound awesome! And I really hope this one turns out too. Keep up the good work and thanks for making it! :D

Hi, thank you so much for your comment! I've been in college since September so my poor traits have gotten kind of swept under the bridge.... But after coming and reading everyone's comments I feel so honored and it's really encouraged me to definitely go through with all the other traits I had planned.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by o0ohaleyo0o
Hi, thank you so much for your comment! I've been in college since September so my poor traits have gotten kind of swept under the bridge.... But after coming and reading everyone's comments I feel so honored and it's really encouraged me to definitely go through with all the other traits I had planned.

i'm really glad ur reading this bc i was really excited for the traits (back in june when i got the trait!) u mentioned especially the OCD one Clinically Depressed & paranoid ugh they sound so good bc i have a sim in mind i wanna make if u can make like an anorexic & sadistic traits that would be awesome thank you!:lovestruc
Banned
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 1:12 AM
the trait has no description in game ._.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 7:17 AM
Your traits are amazing. I do hope you intend to continue to work on new ones, but I understand of course if you're too busy, too stressed or have lost interest. God knows I wouldn't be able to do even half of what you've already done!

I'll second Reitanna in that no description comes up for the rebel trait, nor icon. I don't know whether or not that means it isn't working at all, as I have not tested it yet.