Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wedding Arches (TS2 Celebration! SP + TS4 + Bonus)

by Naus Allien Posted 30th Jul 2016 at 2:29 PM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 2:58 PM
I love them and I also like how you've catalogued them to be in the celebration section and not misc decor. Thank you so much for sharing your petals and arches!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:12 PM
Thank you so much for making these items. Your hard work really shows, especially with the TS2 arch: the textures are so nicely adapted to TS3 that I couldn't have told that it was a conversion if you hadn't said so. The thoughtful categorization into the Celebration section is a definite bonus!

One thing, you mentioned making vertices two-sided in Milkshape? I did not even know that was possible, and if it is, it could make one of my currently languishing WIPs infinitely easier to finish! I wonder if you could tell me how you accomplished that, or tell me where you read how to do it, if it's too complicated to explain here?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 6:56 PM
Absolutely flawless conversions, and really useful too! Thanks so much for these beautiful objects, you've given me a few weddings to plan now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 8:01 PM
Muchas gracias, me encanta. Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 8:55 PM
Oh, these are beautiful, and much fancier than the ones from Sims 3! Thank you for converting them! :)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:41 AM
Sims 3 so desperately needs some different wedding arch styles. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:27 AM
The sims 3 needed to get new wedding arches, thank you for briging more varities for sims marriage.Both are very handsome I am glad to get back the sims 2 celebration one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:29 PM
Thanks for doing these and including the Camino Real. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I saw it in your pics!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 6:10 PM
Thank you so much!!! But can I request that you please do the balloon arch from TS2 as well? I LOVE that arch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 3:35 AM
Celebration Stuff was one of my TS2 packs! Thank you so much for making these, they're beautiful!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 4:43 PM
This is so amazing! Thank you for sharing! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:03 AM
Thank you!!!! I have been looking for this arch converted to Sims 3 for ages!!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:49 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jun 2021 at 6:09 AM
Thanks so much for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 11:44 AM
Thanks a lot!! I don't have generations expansion but needed a wedding arch!!