Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach Bungalow 3Bed 2Bath

by PolarBearSims Posted 24th Aug 2016 at 8:52 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2018 at 6:56 PM by PolarBearSims : Added a Link

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 10:30 PM
great lot, thankies
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 6:32 PM
This is a really cute house.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 9:59 PM
What an absolutely beautiful job you did on this lot. I'm currently playing Aluna as a vacation world and this lot is a very welcome addition. By the way...love your work. I have most of your lots and they are flawless. The Raspberry trailer is one of my favorites of yours and I've managed to stick it in most of the worlds I play. In one of the small island worlds I placed it on a slightly larger lot and am using it for a base camp. Again, thanks so much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
What an absolutely beautiful job you did on this lot. I'm currently playing Aluna as a vacation world and this lot is a very welcome addition. By the way...love your work. I have most of your lots and they are flawless. The Raspberry trailer is one of my favorites of yours and I've managed to stick it in most of the worlds I play. In one of the small island worlds I placed it on a slightly larger lot and am using it for a base camp. Again, thanks so much!

Thank you. You're very welcome. Aluna Island is my favorite world to play in. Most of my lots actually are built there even though they aren't all restricted to that world lol. I love how smooth and quick the world works. Plus it's just gorgeous currently having creators block lol been working on a house for 3 weeks and haven't got very far lol. Thank you for your support, greatly appreciated
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bigyipsi
great lot, thankies

Your welcome
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodywood
This is a really cute house.

Thank you