Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* Better Debug Clutter Part 1: Kitchen Stuff

by Madhox Posted 9th Sep 2016 at 11:55 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2016 at 3:16 AM by Madhox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 2:17 AM
Wow! I really need this. Thank you very much
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 4:51 AM
Thanks for this. I quickly found out that cookware and dishes pulled out of debug got dirty anyway, so were useless as decor.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 7:33 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Sep 2016 at 12:44 PM
Thanks, hopefully now they won't try to clean the plates and drinks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 12:58 PM
This is great thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 2:50 PM
I love the decor items you make and make available. I saw your beautiful food collection and literally screamed when I realized that it was for an expansion that I do not have. Your work definitely helps me to keep my simming lovely and unique from home to home. Thank you! So cool that the dishes can stack too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
I love the decor items you make and make available. I saw your beautiful food collection and literally screamed when I realized that it was for an expansion that I do not have. Your work definitely helps me to keep my simming lovely and unique from home to home. Thank you! So cool that the dishes can stack too.

They're cloned items so they may still work even if you don't have the expansion. I marked them for the packs I pulled the items from.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 7:09 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 4:58 PM
Awesome! I love it! Thank you so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 2:06 PM
Thank you so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 5:01 AM
I Can Finally Stack The Cookie Trays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 2:08 AM
AWESOME! :DD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 7:16 PM
awesome! thanks
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:35 AM
hmmm... does this stuff still work? I must know, but I am too lazy to check
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 7:14 AM
I looked for these items for HOURS!!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU! All I needed was stackable cups for my convenient store. I don't think anyone did slushy cups, although there are slushy machines, but anyway, there's a drink dispenser machine from ATS4, but there is only one cup, and it is already lidded and strawed. (Uh, I'm not using that!) So I began to seach for Solo cups, but they were for use, not display, or they were for S3. Hours, bruh, and you helped make my gas station convenient store with the bar on top (which I got some the gallery) great again!!! Come by anytime and I'll have my sims give you free hotdogs and sodas for life! If you create the stacked cups I mentioned above, you and your sims can stop by and receive anything on the house anytime.