Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crazy trait

by DrHouse93 Posted 10th Sep 2016 at 11:15 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2016 at 1:21 PM by DrHouse93

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 6:06 AM
WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the2topgamers
WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON

It's on the file tab.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 7:57 PM
There already is a crazy trait. In Vanilla.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
There already is a crazy trait. In Vanilla.

Dude, have you even read the description of the mod? ._.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 8:38 AM
Like 90% of things, I try to download, but for some reason I cant download using bit comet and there isn't any other option. can someone help. would be much appreciated. for some reason a different download window comes up for items from the sims resource page and this is doing my head in. Thanks again if you can help figure this one out.
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 1:53 AM Last edited by ILUVTH3SIMS : 16th Sep 2016 at 1:54 AM. Reason: Can not speel
Default The SanAniCom
OMG where is that hair. the SanCom came here and i saw some people dressed as her

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ILUVTH3SIMS
OMG where is that hair. the SanCom came here and i saw some people dressed as her

Here you go:
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...air/id/1341305/

Here's the recolor:
http://salem2342.com/post/145933511...r-retexture-ts4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 9:51 PM
I like this mod and thanks for the harley hair link (the salem link is broken). By any chance is your Harley available for download, she looks awesome!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 6:43 AM
Automatically disagree with this trait. It's a nice option, but you cite the Joker as a character who would be considered crazy then go on to make it so a crazy Sim can't become inspired. One flavor of the Joker's whole bit was painting, which is an act of inspiration. Also I'm sure there are a bunch of real people out there who are or could be classified as such who are perfectly capable of focus, inspiration, etc. Thought I'd share my opinion on the matter. Great download either way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xchromaggia
Automatically disagree with this trait. It's a nice option, but you cite the Joker as a character who would be considered crazy then go on to make it so a crazy Sim can't become inspired. One flavor of the Joker's whole bit was painting, which is an act of inspiration. Also I'm sure there are a bunch of real people out there who are or could be classified as such who are perfectly capable of focus, inspiration, etc. Thought I'd share my opinion on the matter. Great download either way.

I think you're right. Maybe I'll add an alternate version of the trait, which doesn't block those emotions
Instructor
#12 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 9:51 AM
OOOOOOOOOOO o.O (^_^) <(<_<)<
Thanks Dr House :lovestruc

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:57 PM
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrHouse93
Here you go:
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...air/id/1341305/

Here's the recolor:
http://salem2342.com/post/145933511...r-retexture-ts4

I have (and love) that hair, and it looks soooooooooooooooooo good in CAS, yet in game it looks stringy. Is there any way to fix it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gianny6
Hi there, I am busy with fixing all the broken traits and put it in a massive pack for everyone to enjoy. However, i need your permission to repair your trait so can I fix it and post it? You will get credits of course.

Didn't even know it's broken, since I'm still using it without problems xD
Anyway, of course you can
(Just make sure to share the link for the updated traits xD)
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th May 2019 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DrHouse93
I think you're right. Maybe I'll add an alternate version of the trait, which doesn't block those emotions

I for one would love to see this. Thank you for this trait! I want to use it for a Deadpool. (I feel he can both focus and get inspired so an alt version would be fantastic.)
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 2:58 AM
Where do I find it? There's no "Crazy" trait in cas, only the erratic trait now is named "Insane", is it the trait?
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 4:38 AM
Does not work in version 1.62.67.1520
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 2:23 PM
Hello! I was wondering if the trait still works with the current patch. Otherwise, I'd love to try taking over it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2021 at 1:07 AM
this trait has been causing UI Exceptions and I had to delete it and now I'm not getting anymore UI Exceptions
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 5:24 AM
Hello, is there going to be an update?