Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mix-n-Match Showers & Tubs

by Madhox Posted 3rd Oct 2016 at 6:37 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2016 at 7:46 PM by Madhox : added note

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 8:02 PM
Ahh this is perfect!!!! I was so excited about your build a shower kit yesterday and now this today?!?! You work so fast and this is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much Madhox!!!!!!!
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 8:56 AM
this is so useful!Thank you so much for doing these! & your last shower set is also amazing^o^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 11:48 AM
Another cool idea! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 3:24 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 5:31 PM
Love your mods! Please keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 10:55 PM
You star!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 11:10 AM
Finally I can have mine tub with shower... awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 7:03 PM
Great job! Now if only someone can figure out how to do a shower / tub woohoo we would be totally set lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 3:05 AM
Love all of your content! The Build-a-Shower has seriously helped me upgrade my buildings and allowed my to finally make my dream home in the sims 4! Thank You So Much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 3:01 AM
Really cool, thanks! I just wanted to add that you cannot use soaks (spa day) with this but I don't miss it for now.
Theorist
#12 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 10:27 PM
I Would love to say I'm here to post thanks, but I can't get this to work. Sims just tell me there's something in the way and refuse to shower. Looking at the comments it seems I'm the only one having this problem, though. :\ bummer.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I Would love to say I'm here to post thanks, but I can't get this to work. Sims just tell me there's something in the way and refuse to shower. Looking at the comments it seems I'm the only one having this problem, though. :\ bummer.

I'm not able to get it to work either.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge

Make sure to use the tubs included, if you place a regular tub with the showers it'll cause a route fail.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 2:26 AM
Default Tub And Shower Woohoo
Quote: Originally posted by Yvonnell
Great job! Now if only someone can figure out how to do a shower / tub woohoo we would be totally set lol

THEY HAD IT IN THE SIMS 2... THAT WOULD BE NICE, THOUGH...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 2:29 AM
thanks... THIS IS REALLY NICE. I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT...
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 11:38 PM
Hi there! I absolutely love this and I use it all the time instead of the default shower/tub combos! Since the latest patch, I've noticed that Sims aren't able to bathe the Toddlers (yay, toddlers are back) in your shower/tub combo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 3:08 PM
YEAH! And I thought I wasn't going to get this at first.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 8:19 PM
these are awesome - thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:48 AM
Are the shower heads in this set the same as the ones for the Build a shower set?
Don't wanna double up on files.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 7:22 PM
I love these, but it would be really nice if toddlers could be bathed in them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:36 AM
I really love this set!!! It would be awesome if this was updated for toddlers and added the stuff, expansion and game packs showers?
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:24 AM
Call me a dreamer, but I'm patiently waiting for a Cats & Dogs update.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 9:23 PM
I love this Mesh, use it often and am thrilled! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 10:57 PM
Can someone PLEASE update this T_T Especially with Cats and Dogs...
Page 1 of 2