Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MLC's Functional Washer 4 Degrees of Grubby

by Michelle Posted 9th Oct 2016 at 2:28 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:25 AM by Michelle

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 2:31 PM
Oh my, those are horrifyingly grubby. I <3 them!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 2:54 PM
Awesome! You did a great job on these.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 4:32 PM
Excellent!!! Just what I need for Phae's Urban Conversion contest
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 5:00 PM
Ever since I first got Uni, the furniture there made me feel nauseous to look at them. I pictured all sorts of bugs and vermin crawling around. But I did download the cleanest of the grunge for a laundromat in a poorer section of town. It would also make for a nice business start up where the owner can upgrade to newer looking as business progresses. Since using MLC's machines, my sims are addicted once they enter the lot, they don't seem to leave and allow other sims to enter. All my sims have to make visits as they have so much fun there. Thanks to both of you! (:
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 5:20 PM
Do these recolors work with Icad's version?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 5:22 PM
This revolting recolours are really eye-catching! Great work, Michelle!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 7:00 PM
These are great! I wish you would do be grubby objects! Thank you :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 7:11 PM
Those are filthy Michelle. You should be ashamed!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:23 PM
They are deliciously disgusting and wonderfully terrifying, so THANK YOU! I will be cringing while my poor Simmies use them, but they turned out fantastic! Thank you for honoring my silly request with your talent... and I'm so sorry @mustluvcatz, but your washer/dryers were perfect for this! Thank you too!
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 4:59 AM
@Peni Griffin - As MLC only cloned her washer and dryer from iCad's version of Rebecah's washer and dryer, which is an entirely different shape to MLC's and has
different GUID's the answer is no, these recolours will not work with iCad's washer and dryer, sorry hun.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 5:33 AM
I just finished decorating that house in the neighborhood that everyone shakes their head at. You know the one, the house where several young men all rent together. Junker in the front yard and all. This is absolutely perfect. The 'new' washer I put in the house looked dumb from the get go. This fits the bill. Thank you! Blessings, Katherine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 4:04 AM
Thanks you~