Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Nightie in LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 1st Nov 2016 at 9:19 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:21 AM by Michelle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 9:07 PM
Beautiful recolors!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 8:57 PM
I love all your recolors! But I feel so stupid not knowing what LACK, or YETI colors are or where you get them. Please help this ridiculous woman find them. Thanks Peggy
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 12:11 AM
@Book-em-Peg
LACK colours are the original IKEA colours Maxis used for the LACK side table, in the IKEA Home Stuff pack. The Orange, Purple and Turquoise are also original IKEA colours, however they were not used by Maxis and I added them after receiving several requests.

YETI colours are a set of lovely colours put together by shastakiss.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:43 AM
Oh thank you so much for letting me know what the colors meant. I don't have the Ikea Stuff pack and I not sure it's still on the market, but will look around town and see if I can find it, Thank you once again for the information. Peggy
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:22 AM
Believe it or not, this will work well with some of my more color obsessed families. LOL, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:17 PM
Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 4:46 AM
I love these nighties, they're for my sims to wear for bed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 9:52 PM
awesome recolors love how clean your work is!! excited to see more from you :D