Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Helen Ray

by sweetdevil Posted 12th Nov 2016 at 6:14 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 3:28 AM
Lovely, thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buckley
Lovely, thank you!

Thank you, and also thanks for the hair She wouldn't look as good without it!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 1:46 PM
As soon as I saw that she can be hard on herself, I immediately guessed at her being a Virgo! Then my eyes jumped down a couple inches and... wow! She looks great, I love that she wasn't a planned Sim. Sometimes editing townies is the best, even if it starts as a simple, desperate attempt to keep them from being... disturbing, with the very idea of sending your kid Sim to school with them being nauseating. (I've gotten some really terrible ones, some with scary CC I really should have checked beforehand if it would generate on new Sims. Oops.)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pokesimaniac
As soon as I saw that she can be hard on herself, I immediately guessed at her being a Virgo! Then my eyes jumped down a couple inches and... wow! She looks great, I love that she wasn't a planned Sim. Sometimes editing townies is the best, even if it starts as a simple, desperate attempt to keep them from being... disturbing, with the very idea of sending your kid Sim to school with them being nauseating. (I've gotten some really terrible ones, some with scary CC I really should have checked beforehand if it would generate on new Sims. Oops.)

I don't even remember if I edited the favorites at all, maybe except for the favorite color ('cause she looks great in yellow)! But I did check the astrological sign out of curiosity, and her traits fit indeed I edit NPCs all the time if they happen to be important to my active sims (like classmates or coworkers), sometimes I move them in and out of my active home so they can stay in town as regular residents But yeah, I've had some really...exceptional lookers myself XD

Thank you, I'm glad you like her!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 3:21 AM
yay a sim with few cc lol I have been on a pre-made sim shopping spree and my cc is PACKED lol
Helen is a beautiful sim, thank you for your time and effort!