Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community College (Visitors Allowed)

by Krowvacs Posted 27th Nov 2016 at 4:53 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 5:47 PM
Do I need special "rugs" for this lot, or they're included?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 6:05 PM
One of my towns has a half-completed college campus. Teaching facilities so far are mainly lecture theatres so these classrooms will make a nice addition.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 7:51 PM
Always liked the idea of having one lot in a world as a community college. Thank you for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 8:48 PM
Love it
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 12:27 AM
Nice! Congrats on your first download and welcome to MTS!
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Dec 2016 at 9:05 AM
I don't know why the ceiling tiles are missing but to fix them, you need to delete and replace the floor tiles above. Just putting another floor over them doesn't work so all furniture blocking the tiles needs to be moved and put back then.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 3:57 AM
Default University rugs
Quote: Originally posted by queenhogan
Do I need special "rugs" for this lot, or they're included?

If you want it to function like an actual university, you'll need to get the rugs separetely. I didn't package them with it because the creator didn't want them redistributed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 3:59 AM
Default Ceiling tile fix
Quote: Originally posted by arathea
I don't know why the ceiling tiles are missing but to fix them, you need to delete and replace the floor tiles above. Just putting another floor over them doesn't work so all furniture blocking the tiles needs to be moved and put back then.

Thanks a lot! I didn't know that. As soon as I get a chance to fire up my game, I'll do that and upload the updated file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Nice! Congrats on your first download and welcome to MTS!

Thanks!