Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Dessert Pies 3

by Leniad Posted 24th Nov 2016 at 12:44 AM - Updated 6th Feb 2017 at 6:22 PM by Leniad : Added Toddler tags

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 6:37 AM
And this completes the group. Pumpkin pie, just in time for Thanksgiving. My little sims thank you from the bottom of their hearts and so do I.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 6:47 AM
That was my hope, getting the holiday pies up before Thanksgiving. More fruit pies and chicken pot pie uploaded tonight, so maybe have those in a few days Happy Thanksgiving Americans
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 5:14 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 3:02 AM
Default I see the pies but not their names ??? Why?
Thank you for all the wonderful pies you have made. But they do not appear in desserts or in tailor-made meals but in pizzas, it does not bother me. But I only have the pictures of the tarts and not their name, as they look alike I do not know what I am going to cook. Could you help me , please???Because with Icemmume and other i see all pies with their names.Thank you in advence. And Sorry for my English.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 2:49 AM
Default Pie names
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
Thank you for all the wonderful pies you have made. But they do not appear in desserts or in tailor-made meals but in pizzas, it does not bother me. But I only have the pictures of the tarts and not their name, as they look alike I do not know what I am going to cook. Could you help me , please???Because with Icemmume and other i see all pies with their names.Thank you in advence. And Sorry for my English.

I just added the pie names for non-english players. Try it and see if that works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 12:24 PM
thank you...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 8:19 PM
Great Job 😊
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 1:41 AM
Now that you created the harvestable pumpkin, if you have time, could you update the Pumpkin Pie to use the pumpkins as ingredients?