Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Merilda: Modern Suburbia Series

by tcbandie10 Posted 2nd Dec 2016 at 10:15 PM - Updated 3rd May 2017 at 3:29 AM by tcbandie10

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 6:28 PM
Hey, thank you! :) It looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 1:19 AM
Oh WOW, don't I just love this house. Thank you for sharing. Peggy
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 1:39 AM
I put this house in my game but when I try to go into the house my game crashes . Have you any idea what is wrong? All the other houses are ok. Anyway the house does look good in the game, just wish I could play it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Book-em-Peg
I put this house in my game but when I try to go into the house my game crashes . Have you any idea what is wrong? All the other houses are ok. Anyway the house does look good in the game, just wish I could play it.

I'm very sorry to hear that Peggy I hope your issue was fixed by removing the lot. Anyone else having this issue?

There is only 2 cc included, plus the 2 needed ones to download. I'm not an expert by any means, but maybe something cc wise is giving you issues?
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:29 AM
I took the house out (boo-hoo) and the game works fine so I just need to find out what my problem is. I love that house. Thanks for your feed-back. I'll let you know what the problem is if I find it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 2:05 AM
So far I can't find the problem with the house, but them I really don't know what I'm looking for. If no one else is having a problem with the house then it must be something in my download folder.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 2:07 PM
I have that happen sometimes where I feel like I'm the only person having trouble with a piece of CC and it works fine for everyone else.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 1:30 AM
I just love this house. I have placed it in every neighborhood I have. It looks gorgeous in game. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 5:56 PM
thanks, real nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:34 PM
Even though someone had had a problem with this lot causing crashes, it's so nice it deserves a chance. I see at least one other who uses it everywhere so that's encouraging. Its a very very nice build. Thanks for the heads up about the bamboo flooring. Got that fix too,