Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 5:47 AM
Default How to make a consequense buff for a social interaction (Mod Constructor V2)
Hi! I'm a newbie in all that is modding, but I would love to learn how to make some, I wanted to start by doing some traits and the first one that I'm doing is a "Cheesy" trait, I'm doing some buffs and I want to do one that will trigger after having a first kiss with someone, getting in a relationship, writing romantic books, etc.

I have seen that you can trigger buffs by doing certain things or being in certain places, but nothing about interactions, Is this because it's more advanced, complex to add (Because there are a LOT of interactions tbh) or I'm missing something? Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 7:20 AM
Moving to Modding Discussion.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 2:08 PM
Try Buff Replacement