Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old District Police Station

by cutsocks Posted 28th Jan 2017 at 4:04 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2017 at 9:54 AM by cutsocks

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:30 AM
But, but... it's too pretty to be a police station. The roof facade- just lovely!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:45 AM
Urgh. You're far too good at this. :P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 10:48 AM
Dude, damn. I need this in my save, but I don't know where or how. I'm gonna have to figure it out now thanks to you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 1:13 PM
Really nice, although it might find use as a museum or being converted to residential in one of my towns. Might be nice to use it as a criminal base.

Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:34 PM
Another wonderful classic building. Very useful and good-looking, too! Thanks!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:13 AM
I'd just given up on doing a Romanesque style house of my own, and then I saw this and fell in love with the exterior and unpainted woodwork of the interior straight away :lovestruc
However I may have to convert it into a residential mansion. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
But, but... it's too pretty to be a police station. The roof facade- just lovely!

All buildings deserve to be beautiful no matter what function they serve.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 3:55 AM
really nice building , got me inspired to make a british victorian manor. How did you make the roof facade at the front? I see you used the "constrainfloorelevation" cheat and fences , but I can't figure out how exactly.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:06 AM
How wonderful and unique! I love the cells and the locker room - everything looks so real!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:28 PM
Gorgeous, but I unfortunately can't use it in my Bridgeport save because it's one or two floors too low to fit in where I want it to.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:34 PM
Was wanting to do a somewhat industrial/hipster art house for a large "family" of roomies and this is just perfect. Thanks!!!! Going to have to change a few things in it but I want it to have that Old like Police Station vibe still in it.