Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Cheat Shortcuts

by darkhorus Posted 14th Feb 2017 at 12:04 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2021 at 10:38 PM by darkhorus

142 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 12:30 AM
Awesome! I was looking for this since the original mod no longer works (and plasticbox has stopped modding). Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:23 AM
Wow! This looks fantastically useful! There are a lot of things I'd like to try out, but I don't have enough interest in them to take the long route, and your mod means that I'll be able to experience them after all. So thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:25 AM
You are my new favorite person. I'm tired of having to type the cheats every time I load Sims 4. I have to remove headline effects, enable the use of locked items, turn on full edit mode, turn on move objects... It's a little tiring sometimes. I cannot play the game without cheats, but I don't want to sit there and type them all.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:48 AM
FYI there's no difference between .ts4script and a .py file, other than the fact that it's compiled and zipped. There can still be conflicts as it's still a script mod.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
FYI there's no difference between .ts4script and a .py file, other than the fact that it's compiled and zipped. There can still be conflicts as it's still a script mod.

Aaaahh! Right you are! My mistake!

Fixed.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 5:38 PM
Whoa! Nice one!!

Just a few days ago you said in the thread about the original shortcuts mod that you might do an extended version.. And there it is already!!

Thank you very much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 10:08 PM
Awesome! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for this. Love love being able to insta vamp my existing sims. ♥
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 11:35 PM
Default .py file
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi

Hi, I just wondered if the download instruction was right as it said to unzip it. But when I have downloaded some mods from you it said to put the whole zip file in the mods and not to unzip if it contained a .py file?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsPuddleduck
Hi, I just wondered if the download instruction was right as it said to unzip it. But when I have downloaded some mods from you it said to put the whole zip file in the mods and not to unzip if it contained a .py file?

Hey there,

Yes, it needs to be unzipped and the shortcuts folder placed directly under the Mods folder for it to work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 7:46 AM
Thank you so much for making and sharing this mod, I love it. I was wondering if possible to add max all skills, max all relationships, know everyone, unlock all traits or unlock all club perks?
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 10:35 PM
These shortcuts will save so much time, thank you! However,I guess I must be a bit dim today. I've been studying the listed shortcuts and I am confused. Here is one for example:
Shortcut: dtr | dtrait | deltr | deltrait | deletetrait | remtr | removetr | remtrait | removetrait <TraitName>

I'm fairly certain that this is not one long shortcut. How does one know which to pick? dtrait, remtr or dtr? Do they all do the same thing? And out of curiosity, why so many different shortcuts that do the same thing? If I am completely wrong, sorry. It must be me.
Scholar
#14 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 9:55 PM
Is there a way to get the list of commands in the console like plasticbox' mod had?

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EveSims96
Thank you so much for making and sharing this mod, I love it. I was wondering if possible to add max all skills, max all relationships, know everyone, unlock all traits or unlock all club perks?

What do you mean by unlock all traits? Adding all traits to a single Sim? As far as I know that's not possible, not even with cheats, as Sims can only have a max of 3 CAS traits. Bonus and reward traits are unlimited, though. Not to mention all the conflicting traits.

There are no cheats for club perks, unfortunately.

I will look into the others you mentioned.

Quote: Originally posted by spongeworthy
These shortcuts will save so much time, thank you! However,I guess I must be a bit dim today. I've been studying the listed shortcuts and I am confused. Here is one for example:
Shortcut: dtr | dtrait | deltr | deltrait | deletetrait | remtr | removetr | remtrait | removetrait <TraitName>

I'm fairly certain that this is not one long shortcut. How does one know which to pick? dtrait, remtr or dtr? Do they all do the same thing? And out of curiosity, why so many different shortcuts that do the same thing? If I am completely wrong, sorry. It must be me.

You pick one (as you have probably figured out by now). I figured better have multiple options so people can pick which make the most sense to them or which they will be able to remember better.

Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
Is there a way to get the list of commands in the console like plasticbox' mod had?

Well that would be A LOT of cheats. I will look into it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 9:27 PM
Very cool!

As it happens, though, the thing I was really hoping for was an abbreviation for "freerealestate on" in Manage Worlds mode, as that's when one needs to type that in order to move a family into a lot it cannot ordinarily afford. This mod successfully sets up an abbreviation for "freerealestate on"-- but only when actually playing a lot. Go back to Manage Worlds, and (A) freerealestate is no longer on, and (B) the abbreviations are not in place.

Presumably, one has to shake a dead chicken in a particular way to execute code for Manage Worlds mode-- but I don't know what it is, and I'm not having any luck trying to find out.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 12:54 PM
please make list of commands in the console like plasticbox' mod had?
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:06 AM
Hey,
Thank you for helping I really love this MOD!!!
The traits I'm talking about were the Bonus and Reward Traits. To be able to buy them all at once?
TestingCheats On!
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 1:35 AM
awesome! thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 5:54 PM
is it compatible in 1.25+ version of the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 5:50 PM
Is there a way for you to add some club perks like auto social bonus extra?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zxcfaintend
is it compatible in 1.25+ version of the game?

Yep!
Quote: Originally posted by SIMplyxAlyssa
Is there a way for you to add some club perks like auto social bonus extra?

There aren't any cheats for club perks in the game, unfortunately.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th May 2017 at 1:59 PM
Thanks so much for this, I spent about twenty minutes trying to add 'headline effects off' to the old one and saw your post in the comments so I've nabbed this one and bookmarked the page until I get used to the commands
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th May 2017 at 2:43 PM
Es perfecto!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st May 2017 at 8:22 PM
The Mod has been updated with Parenthood & relationship cheats!
Page 1 of 6