Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lachlin McTaggert House

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 26th Feb 2017 at 8:52 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2017 at 5:07 PM by Fergus' Mind
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:16 AM
Beautiful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:21 AM
Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:40 AM
Beautiful craftsmanship both outside and inside, and a special "wow" for the attic!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 7:26 AM
American Four Square is one of my favorite styles and you see so few of them in the sims. This is a wonderful recreation. Even the garden looks original. Is it strange that I say "wow" for the attic and the basement? Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 3:04 PM
Utterly beautiful and just perfect for a multiple-generation household :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
Beautiful craftsmanship both outside and inside, and a special "wow" for the attic!

Quote: Originally posted by attuned
American Four Square is one of my favorite styles and you see so few of them in the sims. This is a wonderful recreation. Even the garden looks original. Is it strange that I say "wow" for the attic and the basement? Love it!

Thanks! So far over the course of my self-sim inhabiting the home the attic has been an art studio, daycare/nursery, office and then it became the teenager's retreat that it is now. I'm rather pleased with how both it and the whole lot have turned out.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 3:39 AM
What a beautiful job you did on this lot. You captured the spirit of the structure perfectly. The detail and furnishing are beautiful. Thank you for making and sharing this wonderful lot.