Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red's Retro Kitchens .... Add-Ons

by Red Sonja Posted 27th Feb 2017 at 3:03 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2017 at 11:46 AM by Red Sonja

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:55 AM
*claps hands* Thank you for the add ons and the Artic White and Cerulean Sets. I'm going to be in redecorate kitchen mode for a while. I have so much new stuff to play with, thanks again Red!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 7:26 PM
Yes, thanks so much for the rest of the kitchen.....love the new colors.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 11:18 PM
OMG ! I did not expect all of this what a "SUPER" upload and download for me and all members.
Red Sonja you are so sweet like a candy bar, thanks for your time spend and sharing this. :lovestruc :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 11:36 PM
All of you are so incredibly sweet! Is there any wonder why I would jump through hoops for you?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 4:31 AM
Thank you so much! These are perfect, and exactly what I've been looking for! Now to try to shabby them up (not trashed, and definitely not filthy, but with the inevitable nicks, scratches, and dinginess that affects appliances that have been in constant use for fifty+ years). I have a sad little slum to build!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 2:59 PM
Retro kitchens rock. Thanks.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 2:25 AM
Thank you! I totally missed these! thank you so very much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 7:29 PM
What are the meshes here for if we have to get your original fixed ones? They're named the same things, so I'm very confused. If they're different, why do they have the same names? If they're the same, why link the originals?