Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Corn Stalk + Optional-Popcorn Popper requires Corn Override

by icemunmun Posted 5th Mar 2017 at 7:02 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:40 PM by icemunmun : Updated for Seasons Patch

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:13 PM
Amazeballs! I love the added feature of using this for making popcorn
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:13 PM
This is something that I didn't know I needed in my game until I saw it. So fantastic! Thank you for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:45 PM
I am so excited for this!!! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 9:27 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to try it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 10:26 PM
Thanks for it! Downloaded and installed in Mods folder. Started game and looked for it in misc appliances and it isn't there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:41 PM
Great idea and it looks very nice. Awesome new item. Love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 1:40 AM
ANOTHER GREAT MOD!

I thoroughly enjoy your plant and food mods!

I hope to see you incorporate corn into new meals and dishes such as: grilled corn, corn salad, cornbread, corn syrup, boiled corn, corn stew, corn chili, corn juice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 2:46 AM
Hi! Can I ask, what are the heart objects in your inventory screenshot? I've never seen them before.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 3:14 AM
Very, very cool! Thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 6:09 AM
Love it! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 11:37 AM
great mod, but I can't get the corn to germinate in either ground or planter box
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 1:33 PM
Amazing! Great work!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 5:11 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 6th Mar 2017 at 5:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cushing
Thanks for it! Downloaded and installed in Mods folder. Started game and looked for it in misc appliances and it isn't there.

Does your game have the latest update ? Search the catalogue with 'corn stalk' (without quotes)

Quote: Originally posted by kfroguar
Hi! Can I ask, what are the heart objects in your inventory screenshot? I've never seen them before.

Oh thats just a silly little mod I am working on

Quote: Originally posted by ajmay
great mod, but I can't get the corn to germinate in either ground or planter box

You need to plant the corn stalk instead of the corn veggie.

Thank you everybody :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 9:47 PM
Love it! Thanks for sharing!! :-)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 12:25 AM
Oooo, thank you! I love having corn stalks in the garden, makes it more realistic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:42 AM
Thanks for this amazing mod! Works like a dream

I was also wondering about if there's a cheat or mod to help plants grow faster? ( I noticed the "Grow Plant - Growth 50+ (Debug) and the "Spawn Fruit (Debug)" option in the selection for the plant ) Never seen it before, is it something new? Thanks in advance!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 7:01 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 10th Mar 2017 at 7:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Brezchette

I was also wondering about if there's a cheat or mod to help plants grow faster? ( I noticed the "Grow Plant - Growth 50+ (Debug) and the "Spawn Fruit (Debug)" option in the selection for the plant ) Never seen it before, is it something new? Thanks in advance!

Thats just the hidden debug interactions I made visible for ease of testing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Thats just the hidden debug interactions I made visible for ease of testing!

Ah ok, was hoping it was a mod that would help make plants grow faster and get better quality fruits. lol
Thanks again.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brezchette
Ah ok, was hoping it was a mod that would help make plants grow faster and get better quality fruits. lol
Thanks again.

Its a small override. I will upload it if people want it. It certainly makes gardening easier!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:59 PM
Default I don't have "cook buttered option"from Movie Hangout Stuff Pack?
hello, in first my game is update and i have all pack .I downloaded pop corn repices ,I put it in my mode file but i don't have the option "cook butteredpopcorn", could you help me please?
Where do I put the file pop corn recipe override.Thank you.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
hello, in first my game is update and i have all pack .I downloaded pop corn repices ,I put it in my mode file but i don't have the option "cook butteredpopcorn", could you help me please?
Where do I put the file pop corn recipe override.Thank you.

Are the other popcorn recipes appearing ? What is the cooking skill of your sim ? Do you have any other mod which changes cooking and recipes ?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 6:59 PM
Great Job :)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Are the other popcorn recipes appearing ? What is the cooking skill of your sim ? Do you have any other mod which changes cooking and recipes ?

Yes, I have the other popcorn recipes who appering,My sim have 10 in the cooking skill.I have all the mod from you, Graycruse, necrodg, homisims.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 5:30 AM
Thanks
Page 1 of 4