Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Makeover of a Maxis Town House - no CC

by gabilei123 Posted 27th Mar 2017 at 8:32 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2017 at 4:39 PM by gabilei123
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:49 AM
I don't know your real name, but I thank you so much for the new house. I'm excited to move a family that's growing into something with space. I love that there's both a garage and a back yard for the kids! Love the balcony and the windows. OK, I just really like your house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 7:54 PM
Thank you for such a charming and convenient renovation on a small lot!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:35 AM
This is one of my favorite houses to rebuild as well. I really like what you have done with your's and I especially appreciate that there is no CC! Thank you so much for sharing.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 10:59 PM
@gabilei123 Please supply images of the house pre made-over as per the Creator Guidelines: 'If your lot is a makeover of a pre-built Maxis lot, we also need comparison pictures from the original unmodified version:
Front view: A picture of the front of your lot with all levels showing, from a low enough angle that it shows the structure well.
Floorplans: An overhead picture of each floor.'

Please let me know when you've done that, thanks

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 9:23 PM
I really like maxis makeovers without CC. Really like this one. Thank you! And hope you make more...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 6:28 AM
This is really well done! Thanks for sharing!~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 6:53 PM
beautiful house
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2017 at 6:33 PM
Thank you