Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Showers & Baths!

by PolarBearSims Posted 27th Mar 2017 at 10:55 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2023 at 12:27 AM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 11/17/20

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 1:59 AM
Thank you!!! <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by berrysweet926
Thank you!!! <3

Your welcome
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 5:49 AM
Thank you so much for this. The long showers were driving me crazy.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 6:52 AM
Thank You Thank You.. I was just thinking about this the other day. hoping they were a mod for this.. their long showers and baths get on my nerves when trying to get them to hurry before work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:19 AM
Thanks. Is it working with toddler bath too? Just curious.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ruby
Thanks. Is it working with toddler bath too? Just curious.

I didn't speed up the toddler baths bc with experience with toddlers myself they tend to play and take a long time anyway lol

If your wondering if the mod works with the toddler patch then yes. My game is fully updated and my tests were with the toddler patch installed
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 4:02 PM
I cannot tell showers are too long I never use bath tubs because of long time bathing maybe I'll give it a try indeed my sim don't remember when last time he bathed not under shower lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 10:27 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 1:46 AM
Thanks for these much needed faster baths & showers!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 3:01 PM
This is going straight to my "must-have mods" folder, thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:49 PM
Thank you! I just got TS4 recently, and the amount of time it takes to do anything is driving me nuts! This mod should help...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 9:52 PM
I tried this out yesterday, and I'm thinking it is making a difference. Thanks!
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 12:10 AM
Your all welcome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 1:56 PM
Thanks for making this. I had recently come across the max hygiene for all showers tubs and sinks only to find it out of date and was trying to think of how I wanted to go about making one for myself but now this will solve the problem of them taking too long in the shower so I don't have to make one for myself. Again, thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:12 AM
Nice! I always thought they took a ridiculously long time to wash.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 9:59 PM
very nice of you to share this mod. I will try it out today.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 4:55 AM
Ok, so this amazing mod! great for short shower, long shower for my sim anoy me. (sorry if english bit wrong, i am french take english lesson.) By the way, if your look for a tutorial on hygeine and you are new to sim, check it out on Carl's Sims 4 Guide (here)

Rating: MY FIRST FIVE SMILE REVIEW!

~SimReviews
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimReviews
Ok, so this amazing mod! great for short shower, long shower for my sim anoy me. (sorry if english bit wrong, i am french take english lesson.) By the way, if your look for a tutorial on hygeine and you are new to sim, check it out on Carl's Sims 4 Guide (here)

Rating: MY FIRST FIVE SMILE REVIEW!

~SimReviews

Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Thank you

your module a LIFEGUARD!!! (sorry gogel translate probebley gotted it wrong. sorry for spells)

Sorry for bad, english. I play sim in french. I live in Paris, France. My job is game develop and full time cc maker for sim 4.
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimReviews
your module a LIFEGUARD!!! (sorry gogel translate probebley gotted it wrong. sorry for spells)

Considering I have no idea what your referring to, yea Google probably has it wrong lol
Field Researcher
#22 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 2:37 AM
Considering I have no idea what your referring to, yea Google probably has it wrong lol

Lifeguard is probably supposed to be lifesaver thank you for this mod, it was definitely needed!

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Forum Resident
#23 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 3:26 PM
Does this work with the April 13th patch?
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
Does this work with the April 13th patch?

I will try to get it checked asap, I'm currently been trying to get my sims 3 working right again for 2 weeks but will try to get it done soon
Forum Resident
#25 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:13 PM
I will try to get it checked asap, I'm currently been trying to get my sims 3 working right again for 2 weeks but will try to get it done soon

Okay.
Page 1 of 6