Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Painter Work from Home

by NoelleBellefleur Posted 18th Apr 2017 at 6:37 PM - Updated 27th Dec 2020 at 10:32 AM by NoelleBellefleur : Patch update

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 7:06 PM
I was your first DL! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 7:29 PM
This is just common sense. It always drove me nuts that I couldn't BE a painter and also be a painter (the career). The amount of time spent at work as a painter in the beginning, I could make 3 paintings and sell them for more than my wages. Great idea.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 10:42 PM
yay!!!!! thank you. this makes my "college" scenario so much better :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 11:35 PM
Thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:31 AM
thank you for working on it painter career isn't my thing but I'll be waiting for more options Businessman maybe next? we could make private office
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:58 AM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 3:25 PM
Going to love this mod! Thank you very much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:42 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:56 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 10:02 PM
Thank you. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 12:37 AM
My daughter wants to be an actress, any way to make this possible? Looking forward to being a painter again. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slstefanic
My daughter wants to be an actress, any way to make this possible? Looking forward to being a painter again. Thanks!

It would be a great career, but with these mods, I can only change the already existing careers, I haven't tried adding a brand new.
Instructor
#14 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:38 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:08 PM
I love your StayAtHomeAuthor mod and now I'm sure I'm going to love this one as well.<3 Thank you so very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 12:46 AM
You di best!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 11:15 AM
Maybe you can make business or athlete next Or spy, anything relaly sounds cool.

Entertainer would be nice too but how to make comedy/singing at home?

You are doing such a cool job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 5:36 PM
Thank you so so much for this! In Sims 3 I ALWAYS had my female sims be a stay at home mom/wife with Painter as her profession. This is perfect
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 12:55 PM
Great idea! maybe we can create a club, add members with activities related to the career and then go to work... so we can simulate a working area at home, with co-workers...i'll try.. i hope you'll give us other careers.. thanks again
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mimi250
Great idea! maybe we can create a club, add members with activities related to the career and then go to work... so we can simulate a working area at home, with co-workers...i'll try.. i hope you'll give us other careers.. thanks again

Yes, it works with clubs, that is how I usually play, you can even modify the club hangout so it looks like a workplace and set the clothes you unlock when moving up in the career to be the club uniform. My level 3 athlete (team mascot) lead a club with sims dressed as team mascots who dance all day next to the basketball court, it is funny
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 7:24 PM
Can't wait to try this on my game. Thanks for this! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st May 2017 at 9:06 AM
I love, love, love these mods! Thank you soo much for making them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:30 PM
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th May 2017 at 6:12 AM Last edited by jadee1391 : 20th May 2017 at 4:59 PM.
This is great, I love it. It's just at a certain stage of the career it asks you to brighten co-workers day as a daily task. And as a at home job you dont have co-workers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st May 2017 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jadee1391
This is great, I love it. It's just at a certain stage of the career it asks you to brighten co-workers day as a daily task. And as a at home job you dont have co-workers

Those sims who has the same job still count as co-worker. So you can invite them over and brighten their day. If you have the Get Together EP I would suggest to create a club that only allows sims with this career, it is a quick way to get to know all of your co-workers. Alternatively you can send your sim to work a few days and use the "socialize with co-workers" option.
Page 1 of 3