Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red, The Rockin' Surfer Dude

by Red_Gryphon Posted 23rd Apr 2017 at 3:08 AM - Updated 13th May 2019 at 9:52 PM by Red_Gryphon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 9:09 AM
This is such a cool sim! Also, I think he looks exactly like Ed Sheeran! Nice job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 10:36 PM
Thank You much for the comment This is my first sim I uploaded, the reason I uploaded him because he's the main Sim in my game as you can see by my avatar, and I just fell in love with this dude so I wanted to share him with others I do hope you enjoy adding him to your world!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:17 PM
This is a very unique Sim! I really like the look and personality you gave him. I don't download sims often (I prefer to make them myself, and also enjoy creating unique characters such as this one) but I'm tempted to put him in my game. He'd make a nice addition to my already diverse community.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2017 at 7:31 PM
I love him, he looks totally cool. My sim also have a tattoo sleeve. I love tattoos but I'm disabled and would probably get refused because of my shakiness