Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 10:33 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 19th May 2017 at 8:54 PM.
Default Ok this is more on my Aliens Every Where game.
Ok this is more on my Aliens Every Where game.

I decided to call my own Neighborhood style Aliens Every Where as I love Alien Sims. That is the reason I started with Strange Town in the First Place. btw typing all of this with one of my 3 cats on my lap purring.

I play Strange Town, Blue Water Village and Downtown and I play or have played all of the pre-mades from this set. I started this Neighborhood before I read about überhoods and such or I probably would have an überhood like a lot of others.

I started the game with the pre-mades and a couple of part Alien families.

Here is one of them. Ceridwen and Liam O'Nial Brother and Sister the other family I created is the FitzHugh Family Úna, Mór, Dwyer and Rhys sisters and brothers.

I give a lot of Sims Gaelig {Gaelic} or Cymraeg {Welsh} names even if I don't speak those language, I also like to use Germanic using the old naming format of ending in o or males and ending in a for females so most of them look Spanish, but they are really just very old names, I also use Nordic Names, like for the Beaker Family and every once in a while I give girls names like Opal or Autumn etc.

I will post some pics of my 'Hoods sometime soon, I have to take some screen shots as the 'hoods are not something I think about taking pictures of.

I do add a few decorations and I add lots that I have made to my 'Hoods. I like building lots and houses. It is fortunate that I do as most of the time they are created with something newer than BV and I can't use them.

Mostly I play Legacy Families that I plan on intermarrying My main ones are the O'Nials, the FitzHughs, Nigmos, Ottomas, Beaker and the Mac Lanes {formerly Traveler} families, I made Trent get Alien Pregnant. . Heh I will work on intermarrying them all and then I want to see which ones turn out Green.

More later.

Edit: I have been playing my hood the way it is for a little while. In 2015-11-20 I did a complete reinstall from scratch after a major system upgrade and at this point I decided to add my two Founding Alien Families to the Polination Tech #9 Smith's set of Aliens, and the soon to be born Alien Baby of Pascal Curious. It is why I play Strange Town, I wanted to have Aliens to start with.
Screenshots

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 10:53 PM
Lovely sims! I like the green lantern shirt. :lovestruc

I have a lot of aliens in my hoods, I play with Theos CASalieneyes and CASalienskin mods in so that I have alien townies spawning.

Can't wait to hear more about your game, @lordtyger9 !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Lovely sims! I like the green lantern shirt. :lovestruc

I have a lot of aliens in my hoods, I play with Theos CASalieneyes and CASalienskin mods in so that I have alien townies spawning.

Can't wait to hear more about your game, @lordtyger9 !

Do those MODs that you mention work with BV? They sound like something I would enjoy. Also do they work with the antiredundancy MOD from MATY? If the answer is yes to both questions, where might I obtain them?

The Green Lantern Shirt is from the Sheldon Shirt Collection by MistyBlue http://www.modthesims.info/d/467286 it is my favourite set of shirts for Adult Males.

I try to make everyone look reasonably good so I use the Sim Blender to alter their faces if they are fugly, I don't do it to everyone, but Alien babies need it sometimes and the Ottomas family for sure. :biggrin:

One of my FitzHugh family members Rhys Fitzhugh married Florence Delarosa. They had 3 bolts, I always make them have 3 bolts somehow. :biggrin: Anyway Florence and Rhys had 10 children and one of their Daughters: Dionicia Delarosa took over the home based Florist Shop as well as the 4 other Businesses that her father started and made level 10.

They are the Crypt O'Night Club, Sim Center South, Planetary Pet Store and The Apple Store, all located Downtown.

I need to take some good screen shots of them and then I will post some pictures of these places.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 12:48 AM
This is the original site for Theo's mods:
https://web.archive.org/web/2009050...tuff/index.html

You can get the alien skin/eyes mod here:
http://simfil.es/216872

Thanks for the link!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 4:18 PM
This is my Ruben Household headed by the Ruben Brothers. which I am currently playing. I play a lot of households that are what I would call communes 60's Hippie style and this is an example

Introducing the players: The Rubens: Joshua Ruben from Uni, LTW Athletic Hall of Famer. Aspiration Popularity. Martin Ruben from Uni, Novelist, Aspiration Wealth 100 000 Simoleans. Wives: Hilda Ruben, was a townie Aspiration Popularity. LTW Cult Leader. Allegra Ruben was NPC Dishwasher, Super Star Photographer LTW 100 000 completed.

The Delarosa Trio: Emrys Delarosa {clan Fitzhugh}, Aspiration Popularity, Leader of the Mafia, LTW was 100 000, now Own 5 top level Businesses. The Wives: Heidi Delarosa Aspiration Popularity, Currently level 8 LTW Criminal Mastermind. Yaniko O'Dollen Aspiration Popularity, Career Rock Band, currently National Ban lvl 9 LTW 100 000

There are 5 kids, between all of the women, I will try and introduce all of the kids later.

Heidi Delarosa successfully potty training one of the toddlers

Hilda Ruben successfully potty training one of the other toddlers

Hilda Ruben along with the rest of the Adults are all sick

Hans Ruben being potty trained.

Hilda teaching a toddler to talk.

Joshua Ruben coming home as level 9 Coach

Allegra Ruben and Emrys Delarosa playing.

Emrys Delarosa Fixing the Sink.

As I am currently playing them, I plan on more on them. Mostly some pictures of the kids when they are not toddlers and some more of the Adults.

Instructor
#6 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 4:56 PM
I love the unique style andv ambience of your hood! I find the basis of an alien-populated hood to be delightful! Do you plan on generating some tension .

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 5:59 PM
I like the uniqueness of your gameplay. Am curious to know more.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
I love the unique style andv ambience of your hood! I find the basis of an alien-populated hood to be delightful! Do you plan on generating some tension .

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

I don't try to generate tension usually, if I find that someone just doesn't get along then I don't move them in to the same household or if I really figured them wrong I move them out. Sometimes I just arbitrarily move out a Sim or two. I sort of figure that they just decided to do that because they felt like it.

I like University and I like playing there, so what I do is Match everyone up with their best girl friend or boy friend or a combo of females or a combo or males and females or a combo of males sort of whatever variation that I like at the time really. So far the only set up I don't have is an all male group.

So anyways all my teens go to Uni and there I match them up, always 3 bolts. I might match them up with another playable or Dormie who I then move in and make playable or a Townie/Downtownie or one of Vacation Locals or Tourists or Garden Club Members or a Safe NPC, sometimes even I might match them with a Servo, but not usually. I prefer to match playables up with other playables and I give preference to Aliens.

If I don't match a playable Sim with anyone, I just keep them at Uni, until I do find someone.

I use LizzLove's no-jealousy-at-all-2 Mod to get rid of jealousy, and I use BO's Unlimited Sims to increase the house size as you can probably tell I guess, but I don't use ACR, or InTeen either. heh. I let my Sims operate on Free Will for the most part, but I do have MODs to push Gardening and doing homework and washing their hands after cleaning the toilet.

What I do is try to match my Sims and find 3 bolt relationships and I try to get people to live together and be friends at Uni. I like the Greek houses, and I have one Greek House with males and females, with one all male Greek House and one all female Greek House. I pretty much have all of my YA Sims join one of the Greek Houses that I play on a loose rotation.

I then decide who is going to live with who when they are about to Graduate. I sort of have some Legacy Houses so I always put some of the descendant sims in those, others I spread around my 'hoods. Right now, Strange Town, Bluewater Village and Downtown.

I just try to find Sims that get along with each other with out a lot of trouble. I pride my self on not getting into fights in Real Life even though I am big and tall {200cm tall or so and 131kg} or {6'7" and 290 lbs}, so my game play style sort of reflects this I suppose.

I think I have a rather loose playing style with out a lot of strict rules.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pannisim
I like the uniqueness of your gameplay. Am curious to know more.

Thanks for the kind words! I will do more installments for sure, I am going to write about the Ruben House Kids and likely some more about the Adults too.

Hopefully I will have some good pictures. I am not great at pictures, but I am working on them. I use the Mac's built in Screen Shot capability and then I use a Shareware graphics app to crop them, reduce them in size and convert them from .png to .jpg, I don't have pose box and stuff like that though.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 3:20 AM
These are the current kids so far. Angelica Ruben in a pink dress, Arial O'Dollen in a sort of green patterned dress, Autumn Delarosa in green shirt and purple pants, Greta Ruben in a blue dress, and Hans Ruben in a red shirt and tan pants.

The Kids like to have fun dancing together, while "Bitch" by The Rolling Stones is playing.

Martin is telling Emrys a dirty joke, because he likes to.

The Triad Marriage of Emrys, Heidi and Yaninko

Gwendolyn Grunt (she was an Ottomas) comes over to visit and decides to play in the Love Bed with Emrys

It figures that Gwendolyn would end up pregnant as she found Emrys irresistible and they did woohoo several times in the Love Bed

(Risky Woohoo Option on Love Bed gets her, and someone else too see below)

Heidi Delarosa ends up Pregnant with out meaning to and has green skinned Artur, and Emrys gets to potty train his new son.

Emmys' new son Artur is having a Birthday Party where he becomes a child.

a Picture of Yaniko O'Dollen thinking of the Love Bed I think.

Martin Ruben decides he would like to spend some time fishing, blackened catfish, Yumm.

More Later on this household. I am in the process of sending the the first batch of kids off to college, so next I will post pictures of them at college.

So More later, likely tomorrow.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:26 AM
News Update.

These Sims are the kids all grown up and YA now. Angelica Ruben, Arial O'Dollen, Autumn Delarosa, Greta Ruben, and Hans Ruben standing and Artur Delarosa seated.

Artur and Greta meet again at college and decide that they are really attracted.

Artur and Greta make out.

Arthur proposes to Greta and they become Engaged.

I will be posting some more when I get to it, just not right away.

Scholar
#12 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 7:27 AM
They grow up fast, don't they :D

It's cool to see so many aliens around, knowing that it's not just me who loves the little green ones *^-^*
Are you gonna add more aliens in the future or do you hope their genetics are strong enough to keep having alien babies for a few generations?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
They grow up fast, don't they :D

It's cool to see so many aliens around, knowing that it's not just me who loves the little green ones *^-^*
Are you gonna add more aliens in the future or do you hope their genetics are strong enough to keep having alien babies for a few generations?

Oh I totally love them!

I want to see what happens to their genetics after a few generations. I don't play a Structured sort of Challenge, Legacy or otherwise, but seeing what happens to the Genetics in my Neighborhood is sort of the point to me. I like to match up Sims from my playable households with other Sims that are from a playable household as well and I want to have Sims that don't have an Expressed Alien look marry each other and then see if any of the children look Alien.

Right now I am not playing a household that has any Aliens, but I will be doing one relatively soon, one of the Alien Founders descendants is coming up in my Rotation in three. Once the Rotation of Households is on one of my Alien Households, I will post another series of updates.

Instructor
#14 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 12:29 AM
Thanks for another update! I love Greta's hair, and the proposal was really sweet :lovestruc: More please !

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th May 2017 at 7:47 PM
Different Family, this time it is the Ramirez Family. Why, because Lisa Ramirez got pregnant by the original Rhys FitzHugh one of my Alien Founders and I have just now got around to her family.

Here is Bairre Ramirez playing in the leaves. Not having him become a Plant Sim, so I wonder what it means, if anything.

Here is Bairre being taught to walk by his mom, Lisa Ramirez.

Here he is being taught to walk by his sister Tessa Ramirez.

Time passes quickly while you are having fun. Here is Bairre having a birthday and becoming a child.
Just some friends of his mom, but not relatives. I have a lot of Aliens you know..

Tessa has a baby as well.

Tessa names her baby and we have Geraldo Ramirez in the Family.

Here is the Family together for a Group Picture. Left to right: Lisa Ramirez, Checo Ramirez, Guy {Wrightly from Uni Frat} Ramirez, Tessa Ramirez
Seated Bairre Ramirez and Geraldo Ramirez

Ahh Time for another Birth Day for Bairre Ramirez! Look this time he has some of his Alien Relatives here! Lots of pictures. He had a great Party.

I hope that you enjoyed it, I know that I like playing the Pre-mades as well as Sims I create as integrate them into my founding clans in some way given time.
Next update will be more on the Ramirez Family

Instructor
#16 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:21 AM
Congrats on the new family member! Honestly, your family is soo adorable! Congratulations on the birthday as well! I wish aliens would show up at MY party . Thanks for the awesome update, and I am anticipating more

Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Congrats on the new family member! Honestly, your family is soo adorable! Congratulations on the birthday as well! I wish aliens would show up at MY party . Thanks for the awesome update, and I am anticipating more

Well he has a lot of Alien Relatives and his mom knows at least some of them, so she made a point to invite them.

I like to do updates so I will be doing more as I play. Mostly I am just going to focus on households with an Alien member, so sometimes it might be a little while until my next household appears.

Anyways here is more pictures of the Ramirez Household. For some reason all of the kids are male in this one.

This is Tessa teaching her youngest son Riccardo to walk. I usually teach the toddler to walk first, not sure why.

This is Tessa teaching Riccardo to talk.

This is another Family Group Picture. Checo, Lisa, Bairre, Tessa, Guy, Geraldo, on the floor.

Next Alien household that I will feature is the Fitz Hugh House which is located Downtown, They are part of one of my Alien Founding Families and they are 3rd on the rotation list. It is likely that I will be posting about the FitzHugh clan in 7 days.

I hope that everyone's game is going well.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th May 2017 at 9:58 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 11th May 2017 at 10:11 PM.
Well I am back with an update sooner than I thought I would be, that is because I had forgot that I had gotten one of my sims preganant by one of my Founding Aliens.
I took lots of Pictures and then I deleted some of them, but I still have a lot.

So the first thing of particular note after I had moved the Biggs Family to their much larger more permanent home in Downtown is that Jane (Stacks) Beare was giving birth to Cadwallader son of Dwyer FitzHugh.

Soon of course Cadwallader grows up, my they grow fast don't they.

This time instead of having a family of Popuarity Sims and Fortune Sims I have a couple that are both Knowledge. So of course they love to stargaze at night and they both have a want to meet Aliens. As it happens Castor Nova gets his want fulfilled first, then his wife Emily later, but more on her later.

Soon Castor has his baby and he names him Leonardo.

Baby Leonardo is soon going to grow up, so Kevin Beare calls for a Birthday Party as he is the only Populartity Sim in this Family unlike how I usually have the sims set to be mostly Popularity Sims.

Marla Biggs gets pregant in the usual way by woohooing with Jimmy (Phoenix) Biggs. Then soon the baby comes and she names him Merle.

Marla teaches Leonardo to Walk, because she was home and had time.

Marla teaches Leonardo to Talk, again because she was home and had time.

Jane Beare Potty Trains Leonardo.

In this family everyone helps with the children.

Emily Nova gets Abducted by Aliens and she has a baby girl who she names Emma.

Kevin Beare calls a Birthday Party and Merle has his first Birthday Party.

Seems like a short interval, but Leonardo is having his second Birthday today. Naturally Kevin Beare called for the Birthday Party.

Another baby is going to grow up, and this it is Emma Nova! So Kevin Beare calls for another Birthday Party.

This is the Biggs Family Portrait with two of the Dogs at this point. Left to right Cadwallader Beare, Marla Biggs, Castor Nova, Kevin Beare, Jane (Stacks) Beare, Emily Nova, and Jimmy (Phoenix) Biggs, with the Children: Leonardo Nova, Emma Nova, Merle Biggs, and the dogs Sally and Maximus.

Soon Kevin Beare calls for yet another Birthday Party, this time for Leonardo.

This is all I have for now.

I wanted to note that CJ-BiggerFamilies has a glitch where Greek Houses can't add a Sim even after they have completed their Pledge Period in my game, I get an error that says that adding them will be too many sims even if I only have one sim in the Greek House. Instead I use BO's Unlimited Sims to enable larger families in my game and I haven't had any problems with it. Generally speaking I like BoilingOil's MODs the best.

Not sure exactly when I will have my next update, but it won't be long and most likely one of the Sims in the FitzHugh Clan will be featured in it.

I plan to skip posting the households with no Aliens, there are not many with none though as I like to have 3 or 4 couples per household in my game. More fun this way to me.

Scholar
#19 Old 12th May 2017 at 2:24 PM
You know what? I also like my toddlers to learn to walk before they learn to talk.
I would love to say that it's because it's more realistic (toddlers usually learn to walk when they are about 1 year old, and to talk when they are about 2 years old) but it's not true at all... actually I do it because it's convenient. As soon as they learn to walk they can entertain themselves a lot better (picking up toys from the toy box for example) and their I feel their parents are not neglecting them if they leave them somewhat unatended (our toddlers need exploring!).
On the other hand I lock the potty-train want as soon as they roll it, and it's quite unrealistic hoping to get potty-trained before they even walk or talk, but I've had that happened a few times already :D

So those three kids live in the Greek house with their parents?
That's cool.
I don't use any mod which allows having children in college, but I admit the whole concept is quite amusing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th May 2017 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
You know what? I also like my toddlers to learn to walk before they learn to talk.
I would love to say that it's because it's more realistic (toddlers usually learn to walk when they are about 1 year old, and to talk when they are about 2 years old) but it's not true at all... actually I do it because it's convenient. As soon as they learn to walk they can entertain themselves a lot better (picking up toys from the toy box for example) and their I feel their parents are not neglecting them if they leave them somewhat unatended (our toddlers need exploring!).
On the other hand I lock the potty-train want as soon as they roll it, and it's quite unrealistic hoping to get potty-trained before they even walk or talk, but I've had that happened a few times already :D

So those three kids live in the Greek house with their parents?
That's cool.
I don't use any mod which allows having children in college, but I admit the whole concept is quite amusing.

Oh no you must have misunderstood some part of what I wrote. Only YA Sims go to Uni in my game and also I usually send my Teens to University before I end playing a particular household, sometimes I spend some time at University Playing and sometimes I go to the next household in my list and play them.

I do like to have my Toddlers learn to walk and then learn to talk and then complete their potty training, for the same reasons I guess. I just do it that way, because it makes logical sense to me.

The next time I am at the University I am going to try to take more Pictures, I have not been doing that very much so far, but I am now planning on taking pictures and then posting them in one of my updates.

I do have 3 Greek Houses, one with both males and females, and one males only and one females only. I rotate among the Greek Houses when I play University.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th May 2017 at 10:03 AM
I decided to play one of my Greek Houses at University. This is Omega-Delta-Lamda and it is the Greek House that has both Male and Female Sims.

[rant]Sorry but this website does not handle the acute accent marks that Gaelig uses so the names are not spelled like I have them, {Seamus and Searlas} each e has the acute accent mark over it like it has in Gaelig, ok, or Gaelic?[/rant]

This is a picture of the members of Omega-Delta-Lamda, or ODL as I usually refer to it.

Left to right: Axel FitzHugh, Gemma Grunt, Gruffydd Pfeifer {Curious Clan}, Nyssa Joules, and Inge Grunt
Seated: Michelle Johnson and Seamus Pilferson {Curious Clan}

About the people: Gruffydd Pfeifer and Seamus Pilferson are two of the four sons of Nicolai Curious the son of Vidcund and Pollination Technician.

Axel is engaged to Michelle Johnson, Seamus is engaged to Gemma Grunt, and Gruffydd is engaged to Inge Grunt.

This is Nyssa Joules and her fiance Urien Roseland standing to her left, I teleported him in for the pic as he had already graduated.

Urien is the grandson of Trent {Traveler} Mac Lane and Pollination Technician.

Here is Nyssa Joules, Urien Roseland and Urien's Mom Tamara Roseland. Tamara married Cyd Roseland.

Here is one of the Founders of the Curious Clan, Nicolai Curious on the far left and next to him left to right are his other sons, Anselmo Curious and Searlas Pilferson.

Just a short update here, hopefully there will be more of the ODL Greek House soon.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th May 2017 at 6:26 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 16th May 2017 at 7:10 AM.
Another short update here, this time it is the Lamda Lamda Lamda Sorority house.

Here is a group picture of the Sorority Sisters of Tri-Lamda.

Left to right are: first we have Aoibhe C. Davis, a daughter of Chloe (Singles) Davis and Aldric Davis. She is engaged to Darren Wood one of the Gardeners. Darren wants to become Mayor and Aoibhe wants to be a Celebrity Chef. Next is Heather Landgraab, daughter of Malcolm Landgraab IV and Ellen Frost. She is going to be a Cult Leader, her brother Malcolm was abducted when they were both teens. Next is Missa Kolouris, she was a teen sweetheart of Malcolm Landgraab V, now she is engaged to him. Missa wants to be a Hall of Famer. Next is Tiara Uren, a former Dormie she is engaged to Leonardo Mac Lane. She wants to be Chief of Staff. Then we have Virginia Singleton, another former Dormie, she is engaged to Anselmo Curious. She wants to Earn 100 000 Simoleans and is currently planning on being in the Hitman career. She is an Art Major and in her spare time she paints.
Seated are: Lainey Mac Lane daughter Trisha and Trent (Traveller) Mac Lane. She is engaged to Matthew Howe and she wants to be a Celebrity Chef. Next is Stef Gamble, a former teen sweetheart of Hugo O'Nial of the O'Nial Clan, now she is engaged to him. Stef wants to be Mayor. Finally there is Tina Roennigke, former teen sweetheart Emory Landgraab, she is now engaged. She wants to be a Business Tycoon.

Aoibhe has graduated and she has a Party.

Aoibhe C. Davis has most of her Family here for the Grad Party. Unfortunately her father and his brother were working and did not attend.

Left to right: Merfyn Davis, her cousin, a son of Lola; next is Lola Davis, her aunt; next is Siobhan Davis, her cousin, a daughter of Lola; next is her Mom Chloe Davis. Then we have the Graduate, Aoibhe C. Davis and then her brother Tadgh Davis and her sister Aoife Davis.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th May 2017 at 5:37 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 17th May 2017 at 5:48 PM.
More updates from my game. First is my Goth House in Strange Town. Bella Goth by the way lives in Bluewater Village.
Aoibhe Davis, you may recall that she had just graduated from University, well she is getting married along with her house mates of which there are two other couples.

We have here all of the couples getting Married all in the same big Wedding Party, yay!

We have here some indvidual pictures, sorry that I did not get everyone.

Aoibhe Davis and Darren Wood.

Gunther Goth and Winter Smeriglio.

Riccardo Roque and Angeline Davis individual pics of them getting married are missing sorry.

As Gunther Goth and the rest of his household are just starting out he has a large mortage on his house and everyone has just gotten a job using the Job Board. I am going to do more on this household later, but meanwhile here are some pictures and information about this family.

Here is Gunther Goth and new wife Winter.

Gunther Goth is a Pices, has the Popularity Aspiration and Wants to be a General, his stats are:
Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 3
Nice 10

Gunther is a son of Bella Goth. Bella got remarried after her losing her memory and she had Gunther. More on her later.

Winter Davis is a Scorpio, has the Fortune Aspiration and Wants to be a Space Pirate, her Stats are:
Neat 6
Outgoing 5
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Here is Aoibhe Davis and her new husband Darren Wood.

Aoibhe Davis is a Libra, Popularity Aspiration and Wants to be a Celebrity Chef, she is one of Chloe (Singles) Davis' children. More on Chloe and her Sister Lola later.
Neat 9
Outgoing 8
Active 1
Playful 3
Nice 10

Darren Davis is a Taurus, Popularity Aspiration and Wants to be Mayor
Neat 8
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 8
Nice 4

Last is Riccardo Roque and his wife Angeline Davis

Riccardo is a son of Siobhan (Davis) Roque daughter of Lola Davis, and Gunner Roque, more on his parents later. Riccardo is a Gemini, Aspiration Popularity, and he Wants to be a Criminal Mastermind, his Stats are:
Neat 2
Outgoing 10
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 5

Angeline (Davis) Roque is the adopted daughter of Siouxie Davis a Servo in Chloe Davis' household. She is an Aries, Popularity Aspiration and Wants to be a Rock God. Her stats are:
Neat 5
Outgoing 8
Active 6
Playful 3
Nice 3

There will be a lot more on the Goths of Strange Town when they come up in my rotation, which will be awhile. After I had the wedding and I got them all a job and changed their clothes,

Next I went back to the University, this time to the Frat Brothers House. I didn't take many pictures there, but I did want to show everyone what the Alien sim looks like and what his Frat Bros look like.

This is Hugo O'Nial is relaxing in LizLove's WaterBed of Love with one of my favourite custom bedspreads on it.

This a group picture of the Frat Bros.

Left to right Andy Thorn, Anselmo Curious, Emory Landgraab, and Hugo O'Nial. Seated Malcolm Landgraab V, Leonardo Mac Lane, and Geraldo Grunt.

Some details about the Frat Brothers. First is Andy Thorn, Gemini, Popularity Aspiration and Former Dormie. He is engaged to Angie Williamson and he wants to be Education Minister.
His stats are:
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Anselmo Curious, is a son of Nicolai Curious and Gillianne Ottomas, grandson of Vidcund and Pollination Tech. He wants to be Captain Hero. He is a Pices and his Aspiration is Popularity. He is engaged to Victoria Singleton who lives in the Sorority House.
His stats are:
Neat 5
Outgoing 7
Active 10
Playful 3
Nice 10

Emory Landgraab, he is a son of Malcolm Landgraab IV and Ellen Frost. Emory is a Sagittarius and has the Fortune Aspiration. He wants to be the head of the Mafia and earn 100 000 Simoleans. He is engaged to Tina Roennigke who lives at the Sorority House
His stats are:
Neat 2
Outgoing 7
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 1

Hugo O'Nial, a son of Molly O'Nial and grandson of Liam O'Nial one of the founders of the O'Nial Clan, his is also a grandson of John Smith Tricou. He is a Gemini and his Aspiration is Popularity, he wants to be a Cult Leader. He is engaged to Stef Gamble - Sorority House.
His stats are:
Neat 4
Outgoing 9
Active 10
Playful 2
Nice 1

Leonardo Mac Lane, a son of Trent (Traveller) Mac Lane and Trish (Traveller) Mac Lane. He is a Gemini and his Aspiration is Fortune, he wants to be a Space Pirate. He is engaged to Tiara Uren - Sorority House.
His stats are:
Neat 4
Outgoing 6
Active 7
Playful 4
Nice 5

Geraldo Grunt, is a son of Tank Grunt and Gwendolyn (Ottomas) Grunt. He is a Virgo and he has the Knowledge Aspiration and he wants to be an Ecological Guru. He is engaged to Tiffany Wen a Far East Local.
His stats are:
Neat 10
Outgoing 3
Active 10
Playful 0
Nice 10

Last is Malcolm Landgraab V, he is a Sagittarius with the Fortune Aspiration and he wants to be a Business Tycoon. He is a son of Malcolm Landgraab IV and Ellen (Frost) Landgraab. He is engaged to Missa Kolourist
His stats are:
Neat 2
Outgoing 7
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 1

That is all for now. I hope that you enjoyed this update, more fairly soon.

Instructor
#24 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:56 AM
Thanks for the awesome update (and easy to read format). Congrats on your sim weddings, and I hope for another update soon. Aliens appear to have really integrated into the society well! The frat brothers look like an interesting household to play too.

Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:53 AM
Loving the updates and the families. I have a soft spot for aliens and plantsims which is why I always have at least two science and two nature enthusiasts in my hoods. Im tempted to use a mod for this, but wheres the fun in something that doesn't occur *naturally* right? Looking forward to more. :lovestruc

Page 1 of 14