Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:42 PM
This is just a short bit on one of my Greek Houses at University. This particular Greek House is The Omega Delta Lamda House, which is a mixed male and female Greek.

Here are the Boys that were members when I took this picture left to right: Llewellyn Larson, Llyr Larson and Theobaldo Beaker.

Here is one other Boy I added to the House a bit later, he is Avan Farnham.

Details on the Boys are as follows:

Llewellyn Larson, is a Pices with the Popularity Aspiration, he has a Life Time Want of Earning 100 000 Simoleans. He currently intends on becoming a Super Star Photographer in the Photographer Career. He is one of the sons of Jodie Larson and Liam O'Nial one of the Heads of the O'Nial Clan and thus is part of that Clan. Llewellyn is Enagaged to Lana Terrano.

Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 4
Nice 10

Llyr Larson, is a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration, he has a Life Time Want of Earning 100 000 Simoleans. He currently intends on becoming the Capo Di Capo Re in the Mafia Career. He is one of the sons of Jodie Larson and Liam O'Nial one of the Heads of the O'Nial Clan and thus is part of that Clan. Llyr is Enagaged to Eowyn Nelson.

Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 7
Active 9
Playful 5
Nice 5

Theobaldo Beaker is a Taurus with the Popularity Aspiration, he has a Life Time Want of Becoming an Icon in the Show Business Career. Theobaldo is Enagaged to Brandy Ottomas. He is a son of Jill (Smith) Beaker and Thursen Beaker son of Circe and Loki Beaker.

Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 3
Playful 10
Nice 5

Avan Farnham is a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration, he has a Life Time Want of becoming a Celebrity Chef. Avan is a former Dormie. Avan is Engaged to Bethany Ottomas.

Stats:
Neat 5
Outgoing 10
Active 3
Playful 8
Nice 4

Here are the Girls that were members when I took this picture left to right: Brandy Ottomas, Eowyn Nelson, Bethany Ottomas, and Lana Terrano

Brandy Ottomas is a Taurus with the Popularity Aspiration, her Life Time Want is to be a Rock God in the Music Career. Brandy is a half sister to Bethany and daughter of Brittany Ottomas and David Ottomas, Grand daughter of Peter and Samantha Ottomas. Brandy is Enagaged to Theobaldo Beaker.

Stats:
Neat 6
Outgoing 8
Active 7
Playful 8
Nice 6

Bethany Ottomas is a Pices with the Popularity Aspiration, her Life Time Want is to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career. Bethany is a half sister to Brandy and daughter of Brittany Ottomas and Dwyer C. Bratford, Grand daughter of Blaise Curious and Monica Bratford, Great Grand Daughter of Pascal Curious. Bethany is Enagaged to Avan Farnham.

Stats:
Neat 8
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 2
Nice 10

Eowyn Nelson is a Pices with the Popularity Aspiration, her Life Time Want is to be a Criminal Mastermind in the Criminal Career. Eowyn Nelson is a former Dormie. Eowyn is Enagaged to Llyr Larson.

Stats:
Neat 5
Outgoing 10
Active 7
Playful 3
Nice 7

Lana Terrano is a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration, her Life Time Want is to be a Celebrity Chef in the Culinary Career. Lana is a daughter of Lara Terrano and Bjorn Terrano and grand daighter of Phineus and Stella Terrano. Lana is Enagaged to Llewellyn Larson.

Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 6
Nice 3

I have more updates to come. I have several in the Queue, I will posting them as I get around to doing so.

You all might notice that I am now matching Aliens to Aliens in my Neighborhoods. I am going to do this more often as long as I can still get three bolt chemistry between the Sims in question. I really want to see how the Genetics work out.

I hope everyone enjoys my update.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 7:39 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 15th Jun 2017 at 8:40 PM.
I am now introducing the Powers Family

This particular Family has two members of the FitzHugh Clan living with the Normals.

One of the Normal females is Already pregnant, but not with any of the Residents and not by Abduction either, rather because she had an Affair with Liam O'Nial one of the Founders of the O'Nial Clan. Fairly soon after Roxie Powers ended up pregnant, the others became pregnant as well. Usually the FitzHugh Clan tries to have babies or get their partners pregnant as soon as they can manage and these members of the Clan are no exception.

Liam O'Nial is on the left and next is Llewellyn FitzHugh and then we have Cadwallader FitzHugh on the right.

Here are the Pregnant Sims in question.

Roxie Powers on the left, Cara FitzHugh in the middle, and then Christy FitzHugh on the right

Here are the Births of the new members of the Powers Family.
First we have Roxie.

Second we have Cara.

Third we have Christy, who has her baby in the middle of a party.

My female Sims nurse their babies like they should.

It is a lot of work taking care of them all, but the Family manages with the help of the Nanny Service.

Soon it is time for the babies first birthday and they are having them now.

Jonah Powers and his wife Roxie do stay together even after he sees how Roxie's baby is another of the Aliens. Jonah likes babies, even Alien ones that are not his.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Link Ninja
#53 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 7:59 PM
For some reason your last post reminded me of 'Earth Girls are Easy' it was a totally horrible fun movie from the 80's with Jeff Goldblum, Geena Davis, and Jim Carey where three male aliens are looking for earthing female mates and they come down, get hot human makeovers and hook up with the woman and her friends. Though your guys have very fancy names for aliens

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#54 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 8:34 PM
Love it!! I especially like how you captured the birth. Look forward to the next update.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
For some reason your last post reminded me of 'Earth Girls are Easy' it was a totally horrible fun movie from the 80's with Jeff Goldblum, Geena Davis, and Jim Carey where three male aliens are looking for earthing female mates and they come down, get hot human makeovers and hook up with the woman and her friends. Though your guys have very fancy names for aliens

I think I recall that movie, I watch a lot of Science Fiction Movies, even bad ones.

I like to use a lot of Irish and Welsh names for my Aliens, hence the names.

This family does not have any Adult Female Aliens, but my Female Aliens are pretty much the same in their attitude. Usually the Aliens find normal mates, but now they are starting to mate with Aliens from other Clans. More on that later in future updates.

I will have more tommorrow on my Powers Family, where they teach all of the kids and so on.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilKiwi
Love it!! I especially like how you captured the birth. Look forward to the next update.

Oh capturing births are hard I think. I am glad that you think I did a good job on this rotation.

I took a lot of pictures so I am doing The Powers Family in stages today is stage 1, look for stage 2 tommorow.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 4:42 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 17th Jun 2017 at 1:47 AM.
The Powers Family stage 2.

First thing is that someone needs to do is potty train the toddlers and teach the toddlers to walk and talk. Lots of work when there are several at one time to take care of, the family does try to work together though.

Wow teaching Toddlers is a lot of work!

Sometimes one toddler will do something like steal another toddler's bottle.

When they have time sims like to soak in a hot tub. Christy, Cadwallader and Jonah are in the tub.

Whew before you know it, it is time for more birthdays.

Here are some of the Kids right now. Olive Powers, Gawain Powers, Brandon FitzHugh, Rhonda FitzHugh, and Colum FitzHugh

That is it for now, check back tomorrow for stage 3.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 2:17 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 17th Jun 2017 at 7:00 PM.
The Powers Family stage 3.

Time for another birthday.

Wow another great Birthday Party!

This is Rhonda FitzHugh and Gawain Powers

Rhonda FitzHugh is a Gemini and she is a daughter of Christy and Cadwallader FitzHugh, grand daughter of Cassandra and Dwyer FitzHugh. Dwyer is one of the Founders of the Clan FitzHugh. She is a Sim with the Popularity Aspiration and her Life Time Want is to Become an Icon in the Show Business Career.

Her Stats:
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 3
Nice 1

Gawain Powers is a Gemini and has the Popularity Aspiration. He is a son of Liam O'Nial and Roxie Powers. Gawain has seven other siblings. His Life Time Want is to Earn 100 000 Simoleans, he plans to be head of the Mafia thus Capo di Capo Re
His Stats
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 7
Nice 3

Rhonda FitzHugh notices just how hot Gawain Powers is after he worked out on the Exterto Punching Bag for a while. {Rhonda has turn ons for Alienism and Athletic} Rhonda starts thinking of how it would be if she kissed him. So she decides to see if he is interested by holding hands with him.

Rhonda thinks "Oh Yes! he seems interested", so she Kisses him.

Rhonda thinks "Wow what a Kiss!" and she looks at the bed and she thinks "oh the water bed is right there!", Rhonda says "Gawain honey do you want to relax on the bed?"

All Rhonda can think is "Wow!"

....Sometime later...

Another Birthday Party, this time for Aldo

Yes we have another Birthday Party, I usually do have them.

Jonah has decided that he wats to have 6 Pets Reach the Top Career Level and he is working on training them and praising them for good behaviour.

Gawain asks Rhonda if she wants to Go Steady with him

After Rhonda says yes to going steady, Rhonda and Gawain play some kicky bag.

Next thing you know, Gawain gives Rhonda a Noogie!

Gawain then Tells Rhonda a Dirty Joke.

Gawain tells Rhonda he loves her and gives her a squeeze.

This is a picture of the Teen aged Olive Powers and Brandon FitzHugh.

Olive Powers is a Pices and a daughter of Liam O'Nial and Roxie Powers and she has 7 other siblings. Her Life Time Want is to Become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career.

Her Stats
Neat 7
Outgoing 9
Active 10
Playful 3
Nice 8

Brandon FitzHugh is a Gemini and a son of Cadwallader and Christy, and a grandson of Cassandra and Dwyer FitzHugh one of the Founders of the Clan. His Life Time Want is to become a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career.

His Stats
Neat 3
Outgoing 9
Active 9
Playful 3
Nice 4

Interestingly enough Olive thinks Brandon is hot, {well Pices and Gemini duh!} and next thing you know they are Making Out!

OK that is it for today. The Powers Family stage 4 and final for this round tomorrow.

Lab Assistant
#59 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 8:29 PM
Great update. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Wanting six pets? I can only handle two at the most, all the training seems to take me for ever...kind of like having a lot of toddlers to teach. I take my hat off to you. Gawain and Rhonda seem like they're going to be a fun couple, well, they made me laugh. Thanks for the update, I await the next round.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 7:19 PM
Now we have The Powers Family stage 4.

Time to Potty Train another Toddler, this time it is Aldo's turn.

This time it is Aldo's turn, to learn to walk and talk.

Pretty soon it is time for Aldo to have a birthday.

Wow almost before you know it, it is time for Colum and Aldo to have their last birthday at home before they head off to Acadamié Le Tour University.

This is Colum FitzHugh and Aldo Powers as Teens, not long before they are going to leave for Acadamié Le Tour.

Roxie Powers tries to find someone suitable for Aldo and she finds Candy Mitchell who has just grown up from a child and who is living on the Island Vaction place, and she induces her to join the family for a visit before heading off to Acadamié Le Tour with Aldo.

Aldo Powers is a Gemini with the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to be a General in the Military. Aldo is the son of Jonah Powers who was boyfriend to Roxie Sharpe at University.
His Stats:
Neat 1
Outgoing 9
Active 7
Playful 6
Nice 3

Candy Mitchell is a Pices with the Popularity Aspiration and she wants to become a Rock God in the Music Career. She was formerly an Island Local.
Neat 5
Outgoing 9
Active 7
Playful 7
Nice 7

Colum FitzHugh is a Pices and he has the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to become the Mayor in the Politics Career. He is a son of Llewellyn and Cara FitzHugh grandson of Úna FitzHugh one of the Founders of the Clan and her husband Justin FitzHugh. Colum is a great grandson of Cynthia and Robert Kim.
His Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 7
Playful 6
Nice 10

Here is a last minute update from Colum at Acadamié Le Tour.

Emma is certainly interested in Colum.

Looks like Colum is interested in return.

Colum decides he wants to get engaged.

Emma said yes, so now Colum has gotten engaged to Emma Ottomas, Gemini.

OK that is it for today. This is it for The Powers Family until I return to them later in the rotation. Tomorrow is the first part on the Kat Family.

Field Researcher
#61 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 11:02 PM
Ok, I finally got some free time to post in other threads of this group. Interesting choice of yours to play Strangetown, I don't like that hood, but you theme about aliens is the reason, so I get it perfectly. I also play Veronaville always, and when I read about the megahood or uberhood, that changed all my vision about the hoods! Love your approach to the Sims Name, I'm very lazy in that aspect, so one day I found out about a webpage to made names for Sims, and that was my salvation.

Your Aliens Sims looks very good. The Rubens, it seems like a good challenge with all the little kids and the many wives if I get that right? I have a question about Hilda; she seems like a more urban kind of girl. Is she happy living in that city in the desert? Also, what's the origin of Emrys, his father was half-alien or he was product of an abduction?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 7:15 AM
I found a web page sometime back, around 2011 I think it was and it allows one to make lists of names. I made several lists and I printed some of them out, so I can look up my favourite names easily. I like to have sims with names that I like. I also added a Names Mod, I even went and did surgery on them and renamed every one of the Far East Locals and gave them Chinese last names at least.

Ahh about the Ruben Household: the two Ruben men are brothers and Emrys Delarosa is the Alien Sim that the two brothers met at University and they invited him and his two wives to live with them and their wives. So Emrys has two wives and the other men have one wife each. Oh and btw I use a no jealousy mod created by LizzLove, I played the same way with out this mod, but having the mod means I don't have to worry about drama.

Emrys Delarosa is one of the Sons of Rhys (FitzHugh) Delarosa and Florence Delarosa owner of Florence's Homebased Flower Shop in Bluewater Village. So his Father is one of the Alien Sims that I created when I started playing this Neighborhood. Emrys' father has a Brother and two Sisters that are still alive and they and their decendants along with Rhys' decendants are all members of the FitzHugh clan.

I also created the O'Nial clan of Aliens, so I have two clans of Aliens that I have created. Also there are the various decendants of Polination Technician #9 Smith and then are the decendants of the Abducted. All together 4 groupings of Aliens in my game. At this point I am starting to create matches between members of the 4 Alien groups, where it seems appropiate. Note that I have a Mod that allows being Aien to be turn on or turn off, and when one of my Sims rolls Alienism as a Turn on, it sometims makes me set up match for them with some sim that is Alien.

Most of my households are a bit like Communes, I like playing with 3 or 4 couples at once and most of my households have at least 2 couples, with an occaisional exception like Macolm Landgraab's house where I keep to one couple with sometimes their son and his wife as well or the Delarosa Flower shop House in BV where I just have one couple at a time plus a servo, plus kids if they have any.

On Hilda being happy or not: I live in Southern California where it is most all very Urban and large parts of it sort of resemble Strangetown, so I figure that even if Hilda is an Urban kind of girl, that she is OK having to commute to Downtown or BlueWater Village {which is pretty Urban in my game}. There are a lot of people that I know that work in Los Angeles, but live some place else, so I don't think it is odd for Hilda to live in Strangetown.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 10:01 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 23rd Jun 2017 at 10:13 PM.
This is the first installment on a new Family. This Family also lives in Strangetown in a big house.

The Kat Family Stage 1

This is the household that a couple sons of Tara Kat and a couple of daughters of Tara Kat and also one daughter of Blossom (Moonbeam) Gieke have set up and like I frequently do, I have three Aliens living with the Normals here. All of the Aliens in this household belong to the same Alien Clan, the FitzHugh Clan

Firstly we have a couple composed of Marylena and Brandon Kat. Marylena is a former MTN Local and Brandon Kat is a son of Tara Kat by Chester Gieke.

Secondly is a triad of Flower Gieke,Tina (Kat) Delarosa, and Pryderie Delarosa. Tina is a daughter of Tara Kat by Chester Gieke, Flower is a daughter of Blossom Moonbeam and Chester Gieke and Pryderie is one of the sons of Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa by Florence Delarosa.

Thirdly we have a couple composed of Branwen and Tiernan Delarosa. Branwen is a daughter of Tara Kat by Chester Gieke and Tiernan is a son of Rhys FitzHugh by Florence Delarosa.

Fourthly we have a couple composed of Angharad and Chester Kat. Angharad is a daughter of Rhys FitzHugh by Florence Delarosa and Chester is a son of Chester Gieke by Tara Kat.

So we have decendants of Chester Gieke and decendants of Rhys FitzHugh living with a former Dormie. So far everyone gets along quite well with each other as they all have a very good relationship with the others in the household.

Brandon Kat is a son of Tara Kat and Chester Gieke and he is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration. Brandon wanted to be a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career, which he has become. He is married to Marylena Kat
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 10
Nice 6

Marylena is a Pices with the Popularity Aspiration. She was a Mountain Vacation Local and a Teenage sweetheart of Brandon who went to University when he did.
Stats:
Neat 5
Outgoing 10
Active 7
Playful 3
Nice 7

Pryderie is a son of Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa and Florence Delarosa and he is a Capricorn with the Knowledge Aspiration. Pryderie has 11 Siblings. Pryderie wanted to be Chief of Staff in the Medical Career, which he has become. He is married to Tina Delarosa
Stats:
Neat 9
Outgoing 5
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 6

Tina is a daughter of Tara Kat and Chester Gieke and she is a Capricorn with the Knowledge Aspiration. Tina wanted to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career, which she has become. She is married to Pryderie.
Stats:
Neat 9
Outgoing 4
Active 5
Playful 6
Nice 8

Flower is a daughter of Blossom Moonbeam Gieke and Chester Gieke and she is a Virgo with the Knowledge Aspiration. Flower wanted to be a Education Minister in the Education Career, which she became and then she decided she wanted to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career. She is married to Pryderie.
Stats:
Neat 10
Outgoing 2
Active 10
Playful 7
Nice 3

Tiernan is a son of Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa and Florence Delarosa and he is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration. Tiernan has 11 Siblings. Tiernan wanted to be a Celebrity Chef in the Culinary Career, which he has become. He is married to Branwen Delarosa
Stats:
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 10
Nice 7

Branwen is a daughter of Tara Kat and Chester Gieke and she is an Aquarius with the Popularity Aspiration. Branwen wanted to be a Criminal Mastermind in the Crime Career, which she has become. She is married to Tiernan.
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 5
Playful 8
Nice 8

Chester Kat is a son of Tara Kat and Chester Gieke and he is an Aries with the Popularity Aspiration. Brandon wanted to be Mayor in the Politics Career, which he has become. He is married to Angharad Kat
Stats:
Neat 9
Outgoing 10
Active 3
Playful 2
Nice 3

Angharad is a daughter of Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa and Florence Delarosa and she is a Taurus with the Popularity Aspiration. Angharad wanted to be a General in the Military Career, which she has become. She has 11 Siblings.
Stats:
Neat 2
Outgoing 10
Active 7
Playful 7
Nice 10

Kind of complicated so I have pictures of everyone's Family Tree below.

The First Thing of Note that happens is that We Have Weddings.

First we have Marylena and Brandon's Wedding.

Then we have Angharad and Chester's Wedding.

Next we have Tina and Pryderie's Wedding.

Last we have Branwen and Tiernan's Wedding.

Well this all for Stage 1 of the Kat Family check back tomorrow when I should have more.
I will be beginning with some babies being born and going from there.

I hope that everyone enjoyed this update.

Instructor
#64 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 3:30 AM
I definitely enjoyed this update! Great wedding pictures . Congratulations to all your sim couples and I hope to read more eventually :D!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 8:57 PM
This is the Kat Family Stage 2

Babies Being Born!

First we have Tina and she is having Twins.

Branwen is giving Birth to twins too.

I was busy, so I didn't have birthday parties for the babies becoming Toddlers.

Toddler being Snuggled.

Some days later Angharad is giving birth.

Now is the time for toddlers to get potty trained.

Also of course teaching toddlers to walk and talk.

Sometimes Toddlers just learn on their own, especially if all of the adults are busy.

Lots of work having four toddlers at once, and one baby to take care of as well, but I had fun doing it.

Also I had a Nanny that did help even if she was Stupid as usual and peed her self.

Wow time for toddlers to grow up and become children

Children do like to Play and these are some moments of play in the Kat Family.

Wow some kids clean without being made to do it.

Some siblings really like each other without being made to socialize.

Ok that is it for now. I will be posting more tomorrow, quite a lot to go on the Kat Family.

I hope that you all enjoyed my post.

Instructor
#66 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 1:20 AM
The toddler are very adorable! That looks like one huge party Thanks for the update, and I can't wait to read more !

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 3:48 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 26th Jun 2017 at 5:53 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
The toddler are very adorable! That looks like one huge party Thanks for the update, and I can't wait to read more !

Oh I just I like doing massive parties for one thing and I have a mod for big parties for another thing. Also I tend to play a lot of Popularity Sims and they Love Parties.

Nearly all of the time I am having one of my Sims throw a Party it is because one of them has a Want for one. I say nearly, because it is possible that I might have just had one of the Sims throw a party for my sake and not theirs, not very likely though.

I like having toddlers and kids in the game, so I usually have several. It is a lot of work to have a lot at once, but I still like doing it.

I plan on doing an update tomorrow, I was busy visiting family today and driving back and forth.

#68 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM
That party...... wow makes me want to actually do a birthday party. Looks like those toddlers really do have a village to help raise them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SingleClawDesigns
That party...... wow makes me want to actually do a birthday party. Looks like those toddlers really do have a village to help raise them.

For the longest time I did not throw birthday parties as I was very bad at doing them, then I finally read someone's explanation on how to do them right. Which basically comes down to making sure that who ever is having a birthday blows out the candles on the cake that you can buy in the Party section before the clock runs out and then try to make sure that the Sims are having fun and or making friends and socializing during the Party.

As for the size of the parties, SimWardrobe's Invite-Entire-Household combined with BoilingOil's Unlimited Sims, makes me have to keep the size of the parties down slightly if I don't want to have my game crash on me.

If you play with more than one toddler at a time, you really need to have more than one sim work on teaching and training them. I have every Adult sim in the house helping to take of them and I usually have more than two adults in my houses.

Link Ninja
#70 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 3:33 PM
It's nice that you take time to have your sims throw b'day parties. I do every so often, but only if they have a lot of family and friends - otherwise I'm too impatient to see what they look like in their next life stage lol. I like having fake' parties where I just invite everyone over and they hang out until I tell them to go home vs. a timed event where I may have the sim be in the middle of socializing and then everyone just leaves. Womp womp. Though I miss out on the cinematic of them doing their little twirl music change, whihc is a pro to actually throwing a birthday party. Do you throw other kinds like weddings, anniversaries, or house parties?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
It's nice that you take time to have your sims throw b'day parties. I do every so often, but only if they have a lot of family and friends - otherwise I'm too impatient to see what they look like in their next life stage lol. I like having fake' parties where I just invite everyone over and they hang out until I tell them to go home vs. a timed event where I may have the sim be in the middle of socializing and then everyone just leaves. Womp womp. Though I miss out on the cinematic of them doing their little twirl music change, whihc is a pro to actually throwing a birthday party. Do you throw other kinds like weddings, anniversaries, or house parties?

Oh yes I throw Anniversary Parties, Toga Parties at University Greek Houses, Wedding Parties, House Parties and Sports Parties. I usually don't take pictures of the Toga Parties, House Parties and Sports Parties though.

Generally I throw a Party when one of my Sims has a want to have a Party. I usually have someone with a want to have a Party and so I do have a lot of Parties, check out how many in my Kat household for example.

Naturaly if one of my Sims has a LTW of Reach Golden Anniversary I will throw one of them when appropiate without the sim having a want for a Party.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 10:13 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 26th Jun 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Ok This is the Kat Family Stage 3

In this one I have more birthday parties and more toddler stuff. With more Babies being born eventually.

This is a Birthday Party for the twins Bronwyn and Branwen.

I would rather throw one big Party for the Twins together than do two of them separately.

Of course some of my Sims want to have a baby now that some of the babies in the household have grown up.
So here we have two couples endevouring to have a baby.

Here is Pryderie and Flower. One time and Bam Shazam.

Here is Brandon and Marylena, they had to try more than once.

Heh here are the Sims that are now Pregnant at my Party.

So more babies for the FitzHugh Clan in two different Households, since Úna who is one of my FitzHugh Founders lives with Sarah Love in the Love house in Strangetown and Margaret lives in the FitzHugh household in Bluewater Village where the rest of the two living Founders of the FitzHugh clan live.

Then we have Jodie, she lives in the Larson House in Strangetown. Jodie already had two kids by Liam and well she wanted to play around with Liam O'Nial again. If you all are wondering about Jodie's Brother {his name is Jason, yes?} Well Jason, he married Ceridwen O'Nial the sister of Liam!

I will be getting to Margaret first, then Úna, and then Jodie not very long from now. Hard to say exactly when though, you all just be patient please. I don't play with a strict rotation, I change households when I reach a goal and that is usually when I send teens off to Acadamié Le Tour University.

Of course Flower and Marylena live here in the Kat Household and their babies will be arriving soon.

For some unknown reason Marylena really dislikes Vicki Jaquet, who was at the party. Not sure who invited her.

Though at the same time there doesn't seem to be anything going on between Brandon and Vicki

So who knows, especially since I have LizzLove's no-jealousy-at-all Mod. I really don't like Drama in the Sims or in Real Life.

Wow before you know it is time for another Massive Birthday Party! This time it is some of my toddlers growing up to be Children. Lots of pictures of my Alien Kids. They do grow up fast don't they?

Ok that is it for now. I am planning on posting more tomorrow,

Most likely I will be doing two more on the Kat Family, but we will see. I am thinking I don't want to post too much at once, hopefully I am right on this.

I hope that you all enjoyed my post, more on the Kat Family soon.

#73 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 1:25 AM
I like your game alot there's something about the style of it that just seems so sims 2. It doesn't try to be something it's not. My BACC founder rolled a want for a party. Seeing as how he's on an island and i've made all the regular townies into natives of this island (knew there was a reason i downloaded all that castaway stuff) seems like it's fitting that since he wants to be mayor he should throw a party to get to know the natives. May throw up another thread to document this hood, toying with the idea. If so it def wont be story based just pics and stuff.
Instructor
#74 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM
@SingleClawDesigns A Castaway island sounds awesome! I've been considering implementing the idea, however I find that the compiled list of required cc is rather daunting. I'd love to read about your own . Anyways, I'm loving the update lordtyger9, and I agree that it is markedly more Sims 2-esque than I've seen in a while, and I love that! Anyways, I hope to read another update soon!

Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 10:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
@SingleClawDesigns A Castaway island sounds awesome! I've been considering implementing the idea, however I find that the compiled list of required cc is rather daunting. I'd love to read about your own . Anyways, I'm loving the update lordtyger9, and I agree that it is markedly more Sims 2-esque than I've seen in a while, and I love that! Anyways, I hope to read another update soon!

@SingleClawDesigns A Castaway island sounds awesome to me too, if you do it I would be intereested in the pictures and stuff.

I am glad that you both like my posts and my playing style.

BTW, I do admire those people who have a more strict rotation time schedule than me, but I won't be changing the way I do my rotations.

Right now I am playing in Académie Le Tour, but I will be back to Strangetown for a time soon and then I will go back to Académie Le Tour again. I don't have a set rule as to when I switch, I just go by my mood.

I should be doing another update on the Kat Household sometime on Tuesday and hopefully I will finish with the Kat Family on Wednesday or Thursday. Then I will start on another household in Strangetown.

Page 3 of 14