Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quilts - Kids/Baby - Part 1

by justJones Posted 27th Apr 2017 at 3:42 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2017 at 10:13 PM by justJones

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 5:35 PM Last edited by justJones : 27th Apr 2017 at 6:22 PM.
Oh my god Jones! They are GORGEOUS! I was blown away by the alien one already, but the other three are equally lovely. So cute, and so absolutely perfect for what I had in mind! Thank you thank you thank! :lovestruc

(Whoops clicked feedback report when I meant to click advanced. Can you turn it to a thanks post for me?)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 5:44 PM
So, so pretty jones, thank you
Turquoise Dragon
#4 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 6:54 PM
Thank you! these are so awesome!
The Great AntiJen
#5 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:05 PM
Love these Jones - nice
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#6 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:40 PM
Do these work without the quilt mapping fix?
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:48 PM Last edited by justJones : 27th Apr 2017 at 10:07 PM.
I don't have the quilt mapping fix, so I assume yes

EDIT: I went back in and checked. Now that you've pointed it out, I can tell, but really only on the dog one. Because of the patterns on those two squares, it's not really noticeable, except on the dog because it's the paw print stripes. I'll add that to the post. Thanks for asking!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 1:12 AM
How adorable thank you
Needs Coffee
#9 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 2:23 AM
Thanks Jones, I love sewable recolours and these are all so cute!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 11:13 AM
Very pretty :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:08 PM
So adorable, thank you for sharing! I love the alien and Freezer Bunny the most!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:23 AM
Aww, these are so beautiful. Definitely going into my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 1:06 PM
Awesome,looking forward to part 2!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:33 PM
Jones I have a small problem with the quilts. My sim made one last night and when I moved it down the wall it turned black. I left a picture and note in chat but not sure if you saw that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#15 Old 1st May 2017 at 12:14 AM
NOT due to the recolors tho, just adding in that! we are tracking it down, but so far Sweet Down Low is not the culprit, and neither are the recolors!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:26 AM
We will let you know if we find the culprit Jones.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st May 2017 at 11:04 AM
Thank you for sharing; such care and effort is apparent. Too bad you aren't making real life quilts - These are gorgeous!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st May 2017 at 7:52 PM
I have to second HeartDeco, there's a level of care and eye for detail that you don't often see. The colors and patterns are so clearly well thought out, and not just a random selection thrown together. Congratulations on your pick, very well deserved!

Still love them to death and is secretly (or not so secretly) hoping you'll do more because they really are gorgeous. My little cottage looks so much brighter and nicer than before!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 5:38 AM
Thank you very much. I love them! I also hope you'll do more.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 3:21 PM
Adorable! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 5:47 PM
Love this!