Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mental Powers

by Arsil Posted 7th May 2017 at 10:57 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2017 at 8:50 AM by Arsil : Removed testing flag from title

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th May 2017 at 10:57 PM
Drow? I don't know what you are talking about. I personally use this mod with
generic elves who happen to have ebony skin, red eyes and stark white hair.

It's not much, but if you want, I made this spider tattoo. YoungAdult+, unisex.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Arsil_auTattooSpider.package.zip (16.0 KB, 66 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:36 AM
You, Arsil, are a God(ess?)! I have to go make Drizzt Do`Urden and some spiderqueens now. And hopefully someone has made a Underworld city in sims. "Intens Geeksqueeek of joy"
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th May 2017 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pg77
You, Arsil, are a God(ess?)! I have to go make Drizzt Do`Urden and some spiderqueens now. And hopefully someone has made a Underworld city in sims. "Intens Geeksqueeek of joy"
Thank you!

I am in total agreement; you are a divine being of simdom. Thank you, yet again, for this mod. :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:05 PM
Another awesome mod! Thank you!
One question: will Sims use these "powers" autonomously?
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:37 PM
Welp, there goes my attempt at making a "serious" Sims playthrough for once xD

Just kidding of course, there is NOTHING normal about my Sims' worlds

Will you add more spells in the future? Is creation of puddles and fires at any place possible?
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2017 at 6:12 PM Last edited by Arsil : 8th May 2017 at 6:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
will Sims use these "powers" autonomously?

Yes. I've added some info in the description.

Quote: Originally posted by Pancakesandwich
Will you add more spells in the future? Is creation of puddles and fires at any place possible?

I wanted to make some more but I got bored of this mod while I was still making it. *shrugs*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:52 AM Last edited by simhanna : 9th May 2017 at 7:54 AM. Reason: Edited link
Thanks Arsil!
This mod gives us the flexibility create non-EA supernaturals without the same witch/fairy/alien label and characteristics. I aways wanted my fortune teller to have closet powers without being an 'EA' supernatural.

Would you consider attaching individual effects (+ some elixir ones e.g potent invigorating elixir) to your Custom beverages a la this mod I used back when I played TS4...I detest the glowing elixir thing and always thought it would be nice to have those elixirs as normal medicines for the germy moodlet, nausea, fleas, stair craziness and unstable sims etc.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2017 at 12:48 AM
OMG!!!
OMGOMGOMG!!!
Arsil, you are just like the best most amazing modder OMGASDFGJLLGDSSA!!!!

PLEASE make more magic power mods like this -- PLEASE~!!
Can you make more alien powers -- I hate giving my sims Alien DNA and having their eyes turn black and their voices change, but the aliens have cool powers.
Can you add more spells for witches/faeries? Like more elemental powers, like lightning and voodoo/spooky spells?
Can you let witches use the Lady Ravendancer Spellbook spells without having to learn and relearn it from the spellbook? (God that's annoying.)

Alright, I'm going to stop begging now, I promise. :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th May 2017 at 1:40 AM
Cool addition to any sim ;) Like the fact that it is free for any sim not just an occult sim ;D Thank you so much for this ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:49 PM
Thank you so much!!!As always creativity at its finest! ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd May 2017 at 4:55 AM
Wow! You really bring us the best mods Arsil! thanks a lot for your time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 4:10 PM
Thank you so much for this!!!
I love mods that expands the magic universe on The Sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM
ok this mod sounds awesome but when i downloaded it my game wouldn't load it would just say that this mod won't allow the game to launch :(