Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Harvestable Pistachio

by icemunmun Posted 9th May 2017 at 10:24 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 9:50 PM by icemunmun

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2017 at 10:57 PM
How cool! Thank you for another great harvestable. Can't wait for some new recipes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th May 2017 at 5:21 AM
Thank you for all your harvestables! I love variety in my gardens and your plants are amazing!
Sockzz!
#4 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:35 PM
Amazing as always! Here's the Dutch translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Pistachio.rar (765 Bytes, 19 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2017 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElenaInTheSims
Amazing as always! Here's the Dutch translation

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 5:00 PM
Thank you very much, good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:20 PM
Thanks for this :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 8:33 PM
I love very much what you do not let go, because you are very talented!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 12:06 AM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:45 PM
Yumm thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 3:54 PM
This as well as several other of your harvestables are not showing up in my game. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Some of them are showing up (vanilla bean, peach, blueberry, raspberry, olive, corn, cocoa) but I am unable to get any of the others to show up (I have all your harvestables downloaded). Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? I tried turning on buydebug too, to no avail.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicagonative
This as well as several other of your harvestables are not showing up in my game. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Some of them are showing up (vanilla bean, peach, blueberry, raspberry, olive, corn, cocoa) but I am unable to get any of the others to show up (I have all your harvestables downloaded). Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? I tried turning on buydebug too, to no avail.

It does not show up when you search with the name of the harvestable after turning on debug ?
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
It does not show up when you search with the name of the harvestable after turning on debug ?

Correct. The only things I'm able to get to show up when typing in the names of any harvestable other than the ones I mentioned ARE showing up are things that have those items in it since I have the canning station. I have noticed that when I go to craft a canned good that contains an ingredient that I can't get to show up (for example, chili pickles), it will allow me to craft it anyway, with no required ingredients showing up in the right-hand column. But the ones that are showing up, like blueberries, it requires me to have blueberries in my inventory to craft the jam. I can take screenshots if you'd like.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicagonative
Correct. The only things I'm able to get to show up when typing in the names of any harvestable other than the ones I mentioned ARE showing up are things that have those items in it since I have the canning station. I have noticed that when I go to craft a canned good that contains an ingredient that I can't get to show up (for example, chili pickles), it will allow me to craft it anyway, with no required ingredients showing up in the right-hand column. But the ones that are showing up, like blueberries, it requires me to have blueberries in my inventory to craft the jam. I can take screenshots if you'd like.

If the custom harvestables are not showing up in the ingredient column of the canning station that means your game is not recognising the harvestable ( so its skipping over the requirement). Are you getting any last exception ? is your game upto date ? I can suggest to redownload the harvestables ( as sometimes they can get corrupted during download and don't function properly) and see

Meanwhile I will download the packages and see whether any of them have gone corrupt. Thank you for the detailed report
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:45 PM
Thank you! I deleted everything I had from you and reinstalled it all and the problem seems to have fixed itself. Not sure what was causing it other than it possibly getting corrupted during the download process but it's as it should be now. Thank you for looking into it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:02 AM
Still loving all your ideas! Thank you for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:27 PM
tyvm
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:11 PM
Hi Munmun! If this tree should be green all year long? I mean it's winter in my game and it is still green. And Peach tree is not. ))

From Ellle with love
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:50 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:54 PM
what abt pistachio ice cream w or w out the kitchen pack?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 11:15 PM
Thanks!