Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mid-Century Modern

by Red Sonja Posted 20th May 2017 at 4:32 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2017 at 1:45 AM by Red Sonja
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th May 2017 at 6:12 AM
LOL fond memories of ugly shaggy carpet and plastic flowers! I hated having to dust and vacum those horrific decorations. LOL
I never understood how tv moms could be dressed for church everyday and doing the cooking, cleaning laundry, etc.... How many women in the fifties and early 60's must have felt less than perfect housewives and mothers. Then there was Valium!
On the up side another fantastic lot Red. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:14 PM
This is a beautiful home!!! Thank-you for sharing.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:48 PM
Lol you did give me a giggle with your 1960s memories! I grew up in the 60s too! Love the house
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:09 PM
Oh yes, thank you for all those memories lol. Love this house as I do all of your lots. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st May 2017 at 12:52 AM
Love the creativity, love the nostalgia, love that all the CC is included!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st May 2017 at 2:51 AM
Nice. I like your patterns! I created one I use in my game. I sure would like your opinion on it. How can I send you some photos?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd May 2017 at 5:22 PM
Thanks, Red! Looks like another fun lot to play!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd May 2017 at 8:06 PM
Yeeow! See your going Retro too, Red. This will make a nice addition to my growing 50's / 60's hood. Many thanks and, as always, happy Simming!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 9:44 PM
This is such an awesome house. How did you get those -- they look like acoustic ceiling tiles to show on the underside of the sloped roof in picture 3? is that cc?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 12:19 AM
It is a custom roof that I made... I hope you like it